steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

My wife and I both have administrator accounts set up. I want to use Outlook
as my default email handler; she wants to use Outlook Express. However,
when I set Outlook to be my default viewer, hers changes to Outlook also.
Similarly, if she changes it to Outlook Express, mine is also changed.

Can anything be done about this that doesn't involve disabling one of the
administrator accounts? We have tried that, but it causes some programs not
to work properly.

Thanks very much.

Steve

Steve,

Set the default email client on a per-user basis - Windows XP:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User