Various BSODs, Googled/TSed like crazy, PLEASE help

dissentience

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2010
Hi everyone,

Lately my computer has been BSODing like crazy. I run Windows 7 64-bit.

I have tried removing various components, swapping RAM in and out, removing my sound and video cards and trying onboard, to no avail.

I can run Windows 7 in Safe Mode just fine, and it never BSODs or crashes. When I try to run in regular mode, it runs alright for a bit and then just randomly BSODs and restarts.

I have attached some Minidumps for you, I'm hoping some light can be shed on the issue. I'm about to go to bed now after 9 hours of troubleshooting the issue today, so I'm hoping that by the time I wake up you wonderful people will have some ideas for me. :)

I'm prepared for the possibility this may be hardware failure of some kind; unfortunately, I have yet to figure out which hardware is causing the problem.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Minidump: http://cid-7fd70c61aed7c9d0.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Minidump.zip

dissentience

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2010

No I didn't. I did however run the windows 7 memory test, which passed, along with trying different RAM that was not in the system... What benefit would there be to running memtest? Could all the RAM be bad, even the RAM I tried after this all started?