I think that Amd cpus are great for...

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
O RLY? You think? That's kind of what a CPU is supposed to do and be good at. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The problem is that throwing in one good word cannot atone for several fanboy/fanboy-like posts.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
O RLY? You think? That's kind of what a CPU is supposed to do and be good at. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The problem is that throwing in one good word cannot atone for several fanboy/fanboy-like posts.

He's kinda like our village idiot. We have to keep him but we don't have to like him. He's also pretty fun to make fun of. :wink:

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

He's kinda like our village idiot. We have to keep him but we don't have to like him. He's also pretty fun to make fun of. :wink:
Ehh...we have a lot of people who qualify as "village idiots:"
AmdMeltdown
MMM/MrsD/MrsBytch
BaronMatrix
9-inch/ParrotAt least, those are the most prominant ones. The list goes on and on...
So the real question is, which village idiots do we dump and which one do we keep?

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006

AmdMeltdown
MMM/MrsD/MrsBytch
BaronMatrix
9-inch/ParrotAt least, those are the most prominant ones. The list goes on and on...
So the real question is, which village idiots do we dump and which one do we keep?

Well since we can't "dump" anyone i guess the answer is no one. :wink:

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

AmdMeltdown
MMM/MrsD/MrsBytch
BaronMatrix

Well since we can't "dump" anyone i guess the answer is no one. :wink:
That was not the answer I was looking for. Come on, why can't we just pass the mods a little money under the table to be a little trigger-happy with the ban button for a day or two?

DISCLAIMER: I would never bribe a mod. You guys do too good a job to need money. Then again, that may not have been the answer you guys were looking for either. I wouldn't know; I'm not you.

=============================================

this thread is useless
Damn straight.

sillywabbit

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006

"ME TO POOP ON" replies Triumph :lol:

j/k--i actually own some AMD stock but couldn't resist that reply.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
DISCLAIMER: I would never bribe a mod. You guys do too good a job to need money. Then again, that may not have been the answer you guys were looking for either. I wouldn't know; I'm not you.

=============================================

Assman said:
this thread is useless
Damn straight.

Nice disclaimer. I had to illuminate it for the more dense among us. You could actually read it when it was white if you tried hard enough. :wink:

PS. to pooping on processors. Pooping on amd processors wouldn't give the same kind of fireworks as pooping on prescott. Imagine the boiling and bursts of stink/steam off that. 8O

sillywabbit

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Yes, that would smell bad.

Just an FYI, my crack was not intended to start an amd/intel bashing post so don't take it there. I own stock in both companies. For those unfamiliar with Triumph, you wouldn't understand the joke at all.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Yes, that would smell bad.

Just an FYI, my crack was not intended to start an amd/intel bashing post so don't take it there. I own stock in both companies. For those unfamiliar with Triumph, you wouldn't understand the joke at all.

Why own stock in both companies? Just curious but wouldn't one gaining mean the other one would lose?

You missed the joke. I'll explain it to you.
Desde que meltie odia AMD tanto, o profesa por lo menos a, y no es levemente si completamente loco, él anuncia los hilos y los temas inútiles como esto. El chiste es, en usted desde que usted lo toma gravemente. Usted no toma al idiota de la aldea en su palabra.
Hope you got that.

sillywabbit

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Have Intel in various mutual funds so don't own it directly. AMD I bought when I started reading about the companies (at that time) upcoming chips and happened to get in at $7. Might as well hold onto this stock and see what happens since the competition is so fierce.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
You missed the joke. I'll explain it to you.
Desde que meltie odia AMD tanto, o profesa por lo menos a, y no es levemente si completamente loco, él anuncia los hilos y los temas inútiles como esto. El chiste es, en usted desde que usted lo toma gravemente. Usted no toma al idiota de la aldea en su palabra.
Hope you got that.

I don't read whatever you wrote but i figure the jist of it is that he doesn't have a point because he's an idiot and only posts to inspire flame wars?

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
computing!!! and friggin games!!! :lol:

Really? I thought that was obvious.

What's your point?

The point is "Pooping on amd processors wouldn't give the same kind of fireworks as pooping on prescott."

LOL

HEY :!: STOP STEALING MY LINES :evil:

:lol: :lol: Seriously, the poop would turn into boiling little balls bouncing around on the cpu. :lol: :lol: :lol:

haywood

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2006

"ME TO POOP ON" replies Triumph :lol:

j/k--i actually own some AMD stock but couldn't resist that reply.

biggerbuster.jpg