Closed

Need a Serial number

My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I can
use to install the with...

P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
8 answers Last reply
More about need serial number
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
    > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
    > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I can
    > use to install the with...
    >

    > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)

    Ask him for it?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    you liar, you don't have any friends
    you probably stole it off a homeless guy.
    "vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
    > > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
    > > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I
    can
    > > use to install the with...
    > >

    > > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
    > >

    > Ask him for it?
  3. Quote:
    you liar, you don't have any friends
    you probably stole it off a homeless guy.
    "vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
    > > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
    > > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I
    can
    > > use to install the with...
    > >

    > > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
    > >

    > Ask him for it?

    That's not very nice.
  4. It's also not very nice to drag this 2005 topic up again (before I was moderating it). Locking the topic now. It is obvious I hope that the forum administration does not condone this.
  5. stranger. Check
    1 post. Check
    3 year old thread. Check.

    I have a feeling I've seen something like this before.
  6. Need more Chocolate?
  7. hey people i need n serial number for the game need for speed :bounce:
  8. Then go and buy it.

Games Video Games