Need a Serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.

My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I can
use to install the with...

P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)

Vellu

Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
> My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
> number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I can
> use to install the with...
>

> P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)

Ask him for it?

you liar, you don't have any friends
you probably stole it off a homeless guy.
"vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
> > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
> > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I
can
> > use to install the with...
> >

> > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
> >

> Ask him for it?

angry_ducky

you liar, you don't have any friends
you probably stole it off a homeless guy.
"vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
> > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
> > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I
can
> > use to install the with...
> >

> > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
> >

> Ask him for it?

That's not very nice.

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
It's also not very nice to drag this 2005 topic up again (before I was moderating it). Locking the topic now. It is obvious I hope that the forum administration does not condone this.

hey people i need n serial number for the game need for speed :bounce: