Closed

Need a Serial number

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 12:31:07 PM

My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I can
use to install the with...

P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)

More about : serial number

August 26, 2005 6:18:24 PM

Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
> My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
> number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I can
> use to install the with...
>

> P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)

Ask him for it?
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 9:11:06 PM

you liar, you don't have any friends
you probably stole it off a homeless guy.
"vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D emtpi$gp5$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
> Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
> > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
> > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I
can
> > use to install the with...
> >

> > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
> >

> Ask him for it?
Related resources
March 31, 2006 3:07:14 AM

Quote:
you liar, you don't have any friends
you probably stole it off a homeless guy.
"vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D emtpi$gp5$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
> Dragoneyez0301 kirjoitti:
> > My friend just gave me a copy of NFSU2 and he did not give me the serial
> > number to install it...Wanted to know if anyboby has a Serial number I
can
> > use to install the with...
> >

> > P.S. Don't worry I wil not try to register the game...Thanks :)
> >

> Ask him for it?

That's not very nice.
March 31, 2006 6:45:29 AM

It's also not very nice to drag this 2005 topic up again (before I was moderating it). Locking the topic now. It is obvious I hope that the forum administration does not condone this.
December 12, 2008 5:42:59 PM

stranger. Check
1 post. Check
3 year old thread. Check.

I have a feeling I've seen something like this before.
December 13, 2008 9:40:48 AM

Need more Chocolate?
Anonymous
October 9, 2009 2:43:54 PM

hey people i need n serial number for the game need for speed :bounce:
October 9, 2009 2:51:32 PM

Then go and buy it.
!