Hi
I can't uninstall Kazaa. When I try I get a message saying that Install
Shield Relauncher is having problems then says we will have to close what
you are doing.
Help! Kazaa, I think, is making my computer very very slow and I have
broadband.
Jean

Hi Jean

Try 'Kazaabegone' from here - bottom of the page:

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups