Guest users account problem XP Pro

Hi all,
When I switch users to my guest account it loads up but I get an "Error" box
appearing on my desk top saying "Access Denied".
Anyone have any idea what is creating the problem?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about guest users account problem

    An application trying to start up probably is the problem. For grins when
    you go to log in as guest, type the id/password then hold down the shift key
    then press enter and keep holding down the shift key until the windows
    desktop appears. Holding down the shift key bypasses things in the start up
    and run keys in the registry.
    Mike D
    "MattW" <mw668@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > When I switch users to my guest account it loads up but I get an "Error"
    > box
    > appearing on my desk top saying "Access Denied".
    > Anyone have any idea what is creating the problem?
    > Thanks

Switch Microsoft Windows XP