Guest users account problem XP Pro

November 26, 2004 3:20:08 PM

Hi all,
When I switch users to my guest account it loads up but I get an "Error" box
appearing on my desk top saying "Access Denied".
Anyone have any idea what is creating the problem?
Thanks
November 27, 2004 5:35:51 AM

An application trying to start up probably is the problem. For grins when
you go to log in as guest, type the id/password then hold down the shift key
then press enter and keep holding down the shift key until the windows
desktop appears. Holding down the shift key bypasses things in the start up
and run keys in the registry.
Mike D
news:p sSdnRsMhoBc-DrcRVn-uA@rogers.com...

!