Mozilla For Windows XP

Does anyone know where I can find Mozilla for XP? I can't do all this stuff
through Red Hat without the DSL. And they (Bell) haven't fixed mine yet.
So my darling said brilliantly "Why don't you download Mozilla for XP?".

Please and Thank You,

daramark

daramark wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find Mozilla for XP? I can't do all this stuff
> through Red Hat without the DSL. And they (Bell) haven't fixed mine yet.
> So my darling said brilliantly "Why don't you download Mozilla for XP?".
>
> Please and Thank You,

go for firefox. :)

http://www.simplerich.com

Read my book!!! http://www.lulu.com/content/70536

daramark,

If you like Firefox, try this, you'll love it.

This hack makes Firefox even faster...

Open Firefox 1.0 and type about:config in the address bar

1. Find browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs and double click on it
so it = true

2. Find network.http.pipelining and double click on it so it = true

3. Find network.http.pipelining.maxrequests double click on it and
change it from 4 to 100
..
Enjoy!

Michael Huddleston
http://www.xpmaximized.com

"Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com> wrote in message
> daramark wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can find Mozilla for XP? I can't do all this
>> stuff through Red Hat without the DSL. And they (Bell) haven't fixed
>> mine yet. So my darling said brilliantly "Why don't you download Mozilla
>> for XP?".
>>
>> Please and Thank You,
>
> go for firefox. :)
> http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
>
> --
> http://www.simplerich.com
>
> Read my book!!! http://www.lulu.com/content/70536

A great big Thank You to Les and Rich G. :)

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark said
> Does anyone know where I can find Mozilla for XP? I can't do all this stuff
> through Red Hat without the DSL. And they (Bell) haven't fixed mine yet.
> So my darling said brilliantly "Why don't you download Mozilla for XP?".

Try google.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

michaelxp said
> daramark,
>
> If you like Firefox, try this, you'll love it.
>
> This hack makes Firefox even faster...
>
> Open Firefox 1.0 and type about:config in the address bar
>
> 1. Find browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs and double click on it
> so it = true
>
> 2. Find network.http.pipelining and double click on it so it = true
>
> 3. Find network.http.pipelining.maxrequests double click on it and
> change it from 4 to 100
> .
> Enjoy!

But what does it do? Always a bit nervous of changing settings blindly,
without an explanation.