Epson 1200 u transparency scanning

I have not used this scanner for awhile. I found some old 120 negatives. I
have followed all the instructions. However the "target size" and the "lock
button" are grayed out in the driver box. When I try to get a preview only a
portion of the negative is scanned; at times the preview shows the negative
sliced up into as many as three parts. Anyone know what the problem is? I
have been using the scanner for flatbed scanning without problems and the
last time I used the transparency unit I never saw anything like this.
2 answers Last reply
More about epson 1200 transparency scanning

    Solution: use Vuescan instead of Epson Twain software!

    "bmoag" <aetoo@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<E47Fc.7218$BJ5.2583@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com>...
    > Solution: use Vuescan instead of Epson Twain software!

    If you are using Twain 5 go to Configuration and Preview. Uncheck The
    Automatic Thumbnail Preview.
    If you are using EPSON Scan there is a little arrow by the preview
    button, click it and select Normal.

Scanners Epson Peripherals