Where'd it go?

November 27, 2004 11:03:44 AM

Before I changed this PC from Windows 2000 Professional to Windows XP
Professional I had an Administrator's desktop. I am a home user and don't
understand everything about XP as yet.

More about : question

Anonymous
November 27, 2004 11:46:25 AM

Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch