Where'd it go?

Before I changed this PC from Windows 2000 Professional to Windows XP
Professional I had an Administrator's desktop. I am a home user and don't
understand everything about XP as yet.

More about where

    Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

    Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Paul J. Perillo" wrote:

    | Before I changed this PC from Windows 2000 Professional to Windows XP
    | Professional I had an Administrator's desktop. I am a home user and don't
    | understand everything about XP as yet.
    |
    | Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP