Odd... Maybe a clue

OK. I refresh on the world screens all the time (like farieland etc)
because my computer is slow. When I went to refresh at the top of terror
mountain, it said I had to "retry" not just refresh. Perhaps because there
is some ... RANDOM EVENT.... that could possibly happen up there??
I dunno, maybe its always been like that, but I usually dont have to hit
retry unless I am on the SW...

yes that just happened to me - i visited a page, but it stopped for
some reason, and when i refreshed i got a message about "postdata" (i
think its because i'm' using Firefox and that's what it calls it
instead), and when i did refresh i had a random event.