"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:yKrMd.261786$6l.58663@pd7tw2no...
> Anyone got an idea on it yet?

Nope, not yet. But did anyone else notice they didn't say how they got last
week's answer? 15400 people entered the last (now2x ago) Lenny. Nice prize
for those who won.

daramark

Oddly enough, I think I guessed 5400... I missed it by one... technically
LOL!!!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Anyone got an idea on it yet?
>

> Nope, not yet. But did anyone else notice they didn't say how they got
last
> week's answer? 15400 people entered the last (now2x ago) Lenny. Nice
prize
> for those who won.
>

> daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark said
> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Anyone got an idea on it yet?
>

> Nope, not yet. But did anyone else notice they didn't say how they got last
> week's answer? 15400 people entered the last (now2x ago) Lenny. Nice prize
> for those who won.

I would imagine people just guessed.