weekly view program for pocket pc

February 2, 2005 6:32:18 PM

Hi I am thinking of getting a pocket pc. Can anybody tell me if there is a
weekly view program, where the calendar items can be viewed.

Thanks Tim
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 7:32:31 PM

"Tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi I am thinking of getting a pocket pc. Can anybody tell me if there is a
> weekly view program, where the calendar items can be viewed.
>
> Thanks Tim

Sure is.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/about/tours/ppc/...

icons on the bottom of the calendar screen allow you to select: day, week,
month or chronological list of appointments for the future. Repeatedly
pressing the assigned calendar button on the case of the PPC cycles thru the
different views.

You're welcome,

Bill
February 2, 2005 9:23:10 PM

"Tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi I am thinking of getting a pocket pc. Can anybody tell me if there is a
> weekly view program, where the calendar items can be viewed.
>
> Thanks Tim

http://www.pocketinformant.com/p_pocketinformant.php

Both week and month view can be shown as test (and more).
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 4:36:55 AM

look at pocket informant too. You can download a manual and get a
months trial before buying.

"mrpld" <p_dorrell@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| Tim,
| Check out Agenda Fusion from develper one.
| http://www.developerone.com/agendafusion/screens.htm
| The Week at a glance view may be what you are looking for.
|

| Phil

February 3, 2005 1:17:38 PM

Hi Bill

Thanks for reply

I was hoping for a program where the actual items can be viewed in weekly
view, not just a blanked out area.
similar to datebook in palm if you have seen this.
Thanks
"Bill K." <billkirk@optusnetnospam.com.au> wrote in message

> "Tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi I am thinking of getting a pocket pc. Can anybody tell me if there is
>> weekly view program, where the calendar items can be viewed.
>>
>> Thanks Tim
>>

> Sure is.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/about/tours/ppc/...
>
> icons on the bottom of the calendar screen allow you to select: day, week,
> month or chronological list of appointments for the future. Repeatedly
> pressing the assigned calendar button on the case of the PPC cycles thru
> the
> different views.
>
> You're welcome,
>
> Bill

Anonymous
February 3, 2005 1:17:39 PM

Have you looked at Pocket Informant? www.pocketGear.com
I think that you'll like it - at least it has a free trial period.

!