I have decided that I need to clean up my SDB (there is over 1000 items
again). I have been trying the Trading Post with not much luck (I might not
be patient enough LOL).

I have some expensive (for me) books (I have others, but these are the over
1000 NP ones). There are 6 of them, with two upwards of 20000. Should I
group them all together, put them up separately, or make two groups up? Or
should I give up on the TP and just stick them in my shop.

I want to continue to save money, but I would really like a Harris, Mazzew,
and Gruslen. And a Lab Map.

And I would like to say again that the SDB should be searchable by Type.
Why else have Types? To search by!

Thank You,

daramark

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 03:46:15 -0500, "daramark"
<dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I have decided that I need to clean up my SDB (there is over 1000 items
>again). I have been trying the Trading Post with not much luck (I might not
>be patient enough LOL).
>
>I have some expensive (for me) books (I have others, but these are the over
>1000 NP ones). There are 6 of them, with two upwards of 20000. Should I
>group them all together, put them up separately, or make two groups up? Or
>should I give up on the TP and just stick them in my shop.

Using the Trading Post for items that sell for less than 100k just
plain seems silly to me. More work for you, and the buyer has to
wait. Why would one want to wait for something that one could just
use the Shop Wizard to find?

Just a thought.
--
Ray Newman
ray@spankaroonietwounderpants.com

That's why I used auctions for those items.

> Using the Trading Post for items that sell for less than 100k just
> plain seems silly to me. More work for you, and the buyer has to
> wait. Why would one want to wait for something that one could just
> use the Shop Wizard to find?
>
> Just a thought.
> --
> Ray Newman

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark said
> I have decided that I need to clean up my SDB (there is over 1000 items
> again). I have been trying the Trading Post with not much luck (I might not
> be patient enough LOL).
>
> I have some expensive (for me) books (I have others, but these are the over
> 1000 NP ones). There are 6 of them, with two upwards of 20000. Should I
> group them all together, put them up separately, or make two groups up? Or
> should I give up on the TP and just stick them in my shop.
>
> I want to continue to save money, but I would really like a Harris, Mazzew,
> and Gruslen. And a Lab Map.
>
> And I would like to say again that the SDB should be searchable by Type.
> Why else have Types? To search by!

Personally I'd put them in my shop - the trading post and auctions are
better for bargains or unbuyables.

"Ray Newman" <ray_newman@hotmailunderpants.com> wrote in message
"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> daramark said
>> I have decided that I need to clean up my SDB (there is over 1000 items
>> again). I have been trying the Trading Post with not much luck (I might
>> not
>> be patient enough LOL).
>>
>> I have some expensive (for me) books (I have others, but these are the
>> over
>> 1000 NP ones). There are 6 of them, with two upwards of 20000. Should I
>> group them all together, put them up separately, or make two groups up?
>> Or
>> should I give up on the TP and just stick them in my shop.
>>
>> I want to continue to save money, but I would really like a Harris,
>> Mazzew,
>> and Gruslen. And a Lab Map.
>>
>> And I would like to say again that the SDB should be searchable by Type.
>> Why else have Types? To search by!
>
> Personally I'd put them in my shop - the trading post and auctions are
> better for bargains or unbuyables.

> Using the Trading Post for items that sell for less than 100k just
> plain seems silly to me. More work for you, and the buyer has to
> wait. Why would one want to wait for something that one could just
> use the Shop Wizard to find?

Thanks for the (same) opinion. And if the trade I am trying for doesn't
work, into my shop they will go.

daramark