neoquest help

hi, i hear ppl saying that they got spellbooks and stuff from the neoquest
games. how do u do that? thanks a ton

"Brook Ballard" <Sportstar12@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
> hi, i hear ppl saying that they got spellbooks and stuff from the neoquest
> games. how do u do that? thanks a ton

As I understand it, you must play through Neoquest II normal, evil and then
insane (if you die on insane you must start over again) levels. When you
have beaten insane you are awarded NP (which you get after each of the other
levels too, but there is more here) and one of four or five really special
(11 icons of damage?) weapons.

I don't know all the differences between Quest I and II, but I don't think
there are item prizes for Neoquest I any more (if there ever were)

daramark.

>First you have to sign up
>http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=stephanier1975

ROFL!!! Brilliant.

-Lois

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> schreef in bericht
> First you have to sign up
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=stephanier1975

Yeah and if it does not work the first time, you have to try again for at
least 8 times :)).

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.free.fr/

Bodcat1 wrote:
> Whew... at least SOMEONE realizes that I was posting that to FLAME you,
> Brooke, not to scam you....

I think everyone here except one realized that.

> Sigh... good humor is always lost on the weak...

BTW, did you feminize his name on purpose? Nice touch, that!