Audigy2 driver 2.09.0016 - Fresh Install Question

spiderhole

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2006
I recently installed my Audigy2 Value card into a new computer and instead of intalling the OLD drivers off the Creative CD I downloaded and installed the latest (2.09.0016) from the support site. Afterwards I realized that this install does NOT include any of the control software such as EQ, Speaker Calibration, Systray, etc. What is the best way to install all of these software components without messing up the Drivers? I noticed that these applications are all in sub-folders on the install disc but there is not a way to install ALL of them without running the main Setup and also installing OLD drivers.

What is the best/safest way to proceed? Should I install the EVERYTHING from the old CD again (on top of the 2.09.0016 drivers), then do the 2.09.0016 again on top of that?

Thanks

Tug

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2005
Couple of questions:

Is the model number of your card SB400 or SB4xx?

Is this card mostly for gaming, listening to music, recording music?

bacis

Distinguished
May 29, 2005
hi.
when you say that there is no way installing the components you wantfrom cd without running th main setup,
the only think you can do is to run the setup.
when you will be promted to install the drivers,it will say that there exist a newest version of driver you want to install,with multiple choise.
you select to keep the driver and proced to the next step.
if there is not the above procedure you can install the old driveswith the software you want,and next go to device manager select your card ant update driver.