AMD K8L to Power Earth's Gravitational Field

ElMoIsEviL

Distinguished
p_000839.jpg

Some say that Earth could soon be powered by a processor from AMD codenamed the K8L. With performance rivalling that of our Solar system, AMD have been able to increase the performance of each component that makes up there K8 by 20% which by the logic of some of the world's most intuitive Mathematical genius' (BaronMatrix) pins the K8L's performance to be around 903949278273629204033984827472424% faster then there current K8 (don't how I came up with this answer all you need to concern yourself with is the answer itself...I'm giving you the answer.. so you better believe me or you hate AMD).

Now while AMD is powering the Earth gravitational field... Intel will be left powering cats, that's right Intel will only be used to power cats. Want proof?
cybercat.jpg
See how Intel sucks!

Now taking things a step further AMD will be releasing during the 1H2007 @ 10PM EST a processor containing 6,400 cores therefore bankrupting Intel.

Intel made a mistake releasing the Core2 and because of it they will go bankrupt (yes it's logical you're just not intelligent enough to see why Core 2 will bankrupt Intel but I do because I'm Superman). <-- Click for proof!

It's important to stress that Intel is Evil and AMD is Good, if you believe otherwise you hate America, babies and you like to burn kittens with a hot iron!! You BASTARDS!
If you like AMD please join me in making false, speculatory (yes it's a word because I say so) claims with no basis, foothold or factual evidence to back them up. We AMD fanboys are boycotting reality because right now with Core 2.. reality has a well known Intel bias.

EDIT: This is the Earth Gravitational Field powered by Intel.. see how it sucks. No gravity.
me_superman.JPG

evilr00t

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
Word.

The AMD fanbois are much more vocal than the Intel fanbois around here.

Speaking of which, I need to check for more ChaosGS, ycon, and AmdMeltdown posts. Never around when they first post so I can countertroll their threads.

You been hitting my stash again? What I tell you about raiding my stash?
I outta pimp smack you for raiding my stash. You must been smoking some good stuff to come up with that one Elmo.

JCon

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
Problem is they are using Windows Gravitational Field Vista... Poor thing is susceptible security problems... Here's hoping SP1 comes before Kang & Kodos arrive...

G

1 core: gravitatnionnal field
1 core: Magnetic field
1 core: world weathe
1core: God's discretionary core.

The power of NATIVE quad core

PS.:Elmo are you at work right now :lol:

Robovski

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2006
1 core: gravitatnionnal field
1 core: Magnetic field
1 core: world weathe
1core: God's discretionary core.

The power of NATIVE quad core

PS.:Elmo are you at work right now :lol:

Surely God would set up a virtual machine to allocate the work between the cores as needed.

Besides, he needs to run NAV 2006 Divinity Edition with 80% of his system resources.

Grimmy

Splendid
Feb 20, 2006
Now while AMD is powering the Earth gravitational field... Intel will be left powering cats, that's right Intel will only be used to power cats. Want proof?
cybercat.jpg
See how Intel sucks!

Poor cat... prolly thinking: . o O(Meeawww, damn.. he put the CPU in upside down, and without a HSF, just glad he hasn't found the power button yet. And I won't be able to go into stealth mode, without bumping into lamps, if he installs that Zalman 9500 on me. But with a more powerful fan installed.. I'd prolly fly like superman.)

Edit:

Cat <(That way I won't have to do tricks like this anymore.)

Bluefinger

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
Wow... I hath been enlightened... it seems Newton had nothing on his "theory" of gravity... when all along, AMD had it covered thanks to their meaty processors... :lol:

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
I guess its time for me to sell my Intel stock lol Well at least AMD stock will be a little cheaper in a few quarters :) (probably a good time to buy it !) I dont know about this gravity thing.... will an AMD processor OC so that when I go to sell something by the pound I can actualy get more money ? Im thinking that this could be a good deal for drug dealers as there profit margins would shoot up hmmm perhaps shoot up wasnt a good choice of words.... hehehehehe

djgandy

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Bravo.

Fan boys crack me up. Seriously being a fan of a processor. That is so sad.

I used to consider myself an "AMD fanboy" because i prefered AMD processors to Intel (better value for a long time, cooler etc), but after joining this forum i realised my definition of "fanboy" was distorted, and "fanboys" are people who would pimp their mum to raise funds for their prefered cpu vendor.

shogunboy

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
p_000839.jpg

Some say that Earth could soon be powered by a processor from AMD codenamed the K8L. With performance rivalling that of our Solar system, AMD have been able to increase the performance of each component that makes up there K8 by 20% which by the logic of some of the world's most intuitive Mathematical genius' (BaronMatrix) pins the K8L's performance to be around 903949278273629204033984827472424% faster then there current K8 (don't how I came up with this answer all you need to concern yourself with is the answer itself...I'm giving you the answer.. so you better believe me or you hate AMD).

cybercat.jpg
See how Intel sucks!

Now taking things a step further AMD will be releasing during the 1H2007 @ 10PM EST a processor containing 6,400 cores therefore bankrupting Intel.

Intel made a mistake releasing the Core2 and because of it they will go bankrupt (yes it's logical you're just not intelligent enough to see why Core 2 will bankrupt Intel but I do because I'm Superman). <-- Click for proof!

It's important to stress that Intel is Evil and AMD is Good, if you believe otherwise you hate America, babies and you like to burn kittens with a hot iron!! You BASTARDS!
If you like AMD please join me in making false, speculatory (yes it's a word because I say so) claims with no basis, foothold or factual evidence to back them up. We AMD fanboys are boycotting reality because right now with Core 2.. reality has a well known Intel bias.

EDIT: This is the Earth Gravitational Field powered by Intel.. see how it sucks. No gravity.
me_superman.JPG

Dear AMD Fangirl,
Have you noticed that Intel's next Family CPUs will be used as part of the United States of American Ion Cannon Project (codenamed: Liberty). I guess your too blind to see that Earth already has a system that was made after the Big Bang. Its too powerful to be replaced my AMD's new K8L, and Earth made its own parts, including its own GPU. There isn't any way to force the earth to make one for for the USA. Besides, zero gravity is sometimes funner than have normal gravity(in some funny cases). Also, you can join army, since they need fanboys and girls to go to the army, and fight for America, and its pride of being a free country. AMD isn't completely american, in fact, its part asian and part european. Intel is similar, but who the heck cares about what race they are. Maybe I am wrong, but Cats don't need AMD or Intel, they can just use IBM's cpus to power themselves. Also, 6,400 cpus is pretty slow for AMD, as Intel is able to make more in a day, and maybe AMD could live, but it can't be the best forever, as there is high and low ends of the CPU company. However, I must say that you are better than 80% of game fanboys (refer to World of Warcraft Fanboys, as they have no hope that the game will be rated, instead of the game being overrated forever).You madam at lease are than the lower fanboys, but you are not as good as the neutral fanboys who can think more than you can. Plus, superman isn't you, superman is superman, so stop trying to be a hero, as it isn't working. If you really want AMD to be so good, go work there, and help them, instead of just claiming that AMD is good. I hope that an emo would take you with him to somewhere empty, but instead, just keep on doing fanboyism.
Signed, a fanboyless 15 year old guy who doesn't need to take fanboyism as a religion.

P.S: I am no Intel fanboy, as I am trying to have some fun with you, and I have to use both AMD and Intel CPUs in my lifetime.

atarione

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2003
hmmm I always kinda figured my girlfriends kitty cats were powered by intel :D

awesome thread btw

I am personally rather partial to AMD but i'm not a fan of fanboism in general.

Robovski

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2006
WARNING Great physical harm can result from tampering with the crust.

The Earth (tm) isn't user-serviceable, and you'll void the warentee if you take your TX10 security driver to the outer crust. Upgrades should only be done by licensed Divinity agents or a licensed Compaq service centre with appropriate facilities.