Turmaculus is awakable 11PM - 12PM NST

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!

Guess he wasn't hungry. <sigh>

daramark

you still trying to get eaten? :eek:O

I haven't had breakfast, so lemme eat your petpet!!! :eek:D

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki

"moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
>> and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!
>>

>> Guess he wasn't hungry. <sigh>

> you still trying to get eaten? :eek:O
>
> I haven't had breakfast, so lemme eat your petpet!!! :eek:D

LOL, Will you give me an avatar too? I have a Cobrall for Turm to eat, just
in case he is tired of all the Snowball's giving him brain freeze. Would
work better if I could find out when to wake him more often. Someone has
the times, and is very accurate apparently, but I don't know who.

daramark