King of Brightvale..

gave me an F- for my wisdom today. o_O
A 200 something score. Guess that is supposed
to ballance my B the other day. No avvie for that,
btw.

Balyn
2 answers Last reply
More about king brightvale

    "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > gave me an F- for my wisdom today. o_O
    > A 200 something score. Guess that is supposed
    > to ballance my B the other day. No avvie for that,
    > btw.
    >
    > Balyn

    I didn't think there was an avatar for the Wise Old King...

    Tehkella

    "Tehkella" <tehkella@DIESPAM.com.au> wrote in message

    > "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> gave me an F- for my wisdom today. o_O
    >> A 200 something score. Guess that is supposed
    >> to ballance my B the other day. No avvie for that,
    >> btw.
    >>
    >> Balyn
    >>

    > I didn't think there was an avatar for the Wise Old King...
    >
    > Tehkella
    There isn't, as far as I know. I'm thinking that would have
    earned a low-end one had there been one. Maybe one that
    says 'Dunce' on it. :/ A high end one (A+ maybe) should
    maybe have an avvie of a diploma or similar.

    Be nice to be shooting for something other than "I know
    already" when going to him.

    Balyn

King Games Video Games