King of Brightvale..

gave me an F- for my wisdom today. o_O
A 200 something score. Guess that is supposed
to ballance my B the other day. No avvie for that,
btw.

Balyn

"Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> gave me an F- for my wisdom today. o_O
> A 200 something score. Guess that is supposed
> to ballance my B the other day. No avvie for that,
> btw.
>
> Balyn

I didn't think there was an avatar for the Wise Old King...

Tehkella

"Tehkella" <tehkella@DIESPAM.com.au> wrote in message

> "Balyn" <balyn_62@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> gave me an F- for my wisdom today. o_O
>> A 200 something score. Guess that is supposed
>> to ballance my B the other day. No avvie for that,
>> btw.
>>
>> Balyn
>>

> I didn't think there was an avatar for the Wise Old King...
>
> Tehkella
There isn't, as far as I know. I'm thinking that would have
earned a low-end one had there been one. Maybe one that
says 'Dunce' on it. :/ A high end one (A+ maybe) should
maybe have an avvie of a diploma or similar.

Be nice to be shooting for something other than "I know
already" when going to him.

Balyn