moofenki wrote:
> where did everyone go? :eek:(

We're hiding... ;)

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

<lifts a rock>
hello under there?

Maybe my server wasn't picking up new messages, but to go more than 8 hours
without any type of message? :eek:O

whew! Am I ever glad that Calvin Klein was here to answer me!

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki

"moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> <lifts a rock>
> hello under there?
>
> Maybe my server wasn't picking up new messages, but to go more than 8
> hours
> without any type of message? :eek:O
>
> whew! Am I ever glad that Calvin Klein was here to answer me!

its not your server :p (although i woke up thinkin the same thing too)

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

moofenki wrote:
> <lifts a rock>
> hello under there?
>
> Maybe my server wasn't picking up new messages, but to go more than 8 hours
> without any type of message? :eek:O

Yes, it has been kinda quiet today. Any official holidays going on
somewhere?? No hols here, just an ordinary Sunday.

> whew! Am I ever glad that Calvin Klein was here to answer me!

ROTFL!! Might be nice to be a big designer, but he's a he and I'm a she,
and I'm not even in the same line of business. :)

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Calvina? Calvinetta?

:eek:)

just my attempt at humor on Super Bowl Sunday morning

--
> moofenki wrote:
> > <lifts a rock>
> > hello under there?
> >
> > Maybe my server wasn't picking up new messages, but to go more than 8
hours
> > without any type of message? :eek:O
>
> Yes, it has been kinda quiet today. Any official holidays going on
> somewhere?? No hols here, just an ordinary Sunday.
>

> > whew! Am I ever glad that Calvin Klein was here to answer me!
> >

> ROTFL!! Might be nice to be a big designer, but he's a he and I'm a she,
> and I'm not even in the same line of business. :)
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

I was hanging out with the survivor.net people... I had seen a show called
"the View" on the 3rd where they gave Twila Tanner a makeover. What an
amazing transition! She looked fantastic. One of the people on that NG had
Tivo'ed it so she took some screen shots and emailed them to me. If anyone
is interested I can send them...
But I am back now... I will try to think of something to post LOL...

> Calvina? Calvinetta?
>
> :eek:)
>
> just my attempt at humor on Super Bowl Sunday morning
>
> --
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> "CK" <christal63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > moofenki wrote:
> > > <lifts a rock>
> > > hello under there?
> > >
> > > Maybe my server wasn't picking up new messages, but to go more than 8
> hours
> > > without any type of message? :eek:O
> >
> > Yes, it has been kinda quiet today. Any official holidays going on
> > somewhere?? No hols here, just an ordinary Sunday.
> >

> > > whew! Am I ever glad that Calvin Klein was here to answer me!
> > >

> > ROTFL!! Might be nice to be a big designer, but he's a he and I'm a she,
> > and I'm not even in the same line of business. :)
> >
> > --
> > Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> > christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

"CK" <christal63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> moofenki wrote:
>> <lifts a rock>
>> hello under there?
>>
>> Maybe my server wasn't picking up new messages, but to go more than 8
>> hours
>> without any type of message? :eek:O
>
> Yes, it has been kinda quiet today. Any official holidays going on
> somewhere?? No hols here, just an ordinary Sunday.
>

>> whew! Am I ever glad that Calvin Klein was here to answer me!
>>

> ROTFL!! Might be nice to be a big designer, but he's a he and I'm a she,
> and I'm not even in the same line of business. :)

Actually the news server I use, newsscene, did have a big break-
down reciently. I just presumed it was more of the same.

Balyn

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:49:27 -0500, "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote:

><lifts a rock>
>hello under there?

I assume that was a Tyrannian rock? Have you looked in Edna's
cauldron? in the ice caves? How about in the marrow patch?

I almost hate to admit it, seeing as how much time I ususally spend daily on
neopets, but I've gotten myself hooked on Baldur's Gate, and it has to be
back at the rental place by Sat. so I've barely been doing the dailies the
last couple of days.