AM2 4000+ X2 dissappeared on Newegg??!?!

omgitslong

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
I was planning to purchase 1 in a couple weeks, but it was out of stock twice already!! The second was today (10/12). Newegg finally putted it back on its page, then 1-2 hours later after I surf around on THG, I check it up again and it was out of stock!! Even though the 'Add to Cart' button was there, it was out of stock....

not sure if there's any chance that I can grab a hold of it....

just letting u know :?

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
I was planning to purchase 1 in a couple weeks, but it was out of stock twice already!! The second was today (10/12). Newegg finally putted it back on its page, then 1-2 hours later after I surf around on THG, I check it up again and it was out of stock!! Even though the 'Add to Cart' button was there, it was out of stock....

That figures. AMD cancelled all 1MB L2 chips. It was just a matter of time before the supply dried up.

All is not lost.

Grab the X2 4000+ at ZipZoomFly for $196 + Free Ground Shipping:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=80724-9

K8L_XTREME

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2006

This is really good news for AMD because this means that they are selling everything they make but on the other side it is not good for end customers and OEMs since they demand more of it and AMD's capacity is maxed. My guess is that once Fab-38 goes on-line things will be alot better for everyone.