Epson 3170 E.Scan v1.25A

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
July 20, 2004 5:05:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

When I'm in "Home Mode" of Epson Scan v1.25A I can't seem to adjust the size
of the window. The window stretches below the level of my screen hiding a
few buttons. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

More about : epson 3170 scan 25a

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 9:49:15 PM

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:05:42 GMT, "Karl" <hult57@earthlink.net> wrote:

>When I'm in "Home Mode" of Epson Scan v1.25A I can't seem to adjust the size
>of the window. The window stretches below the level of my screen hiding a
>few buttons. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

Try resetting your monitor to a higher resolution. The windows will
be smaller and should give you temporary access to the edges of the
window.

On mine, I just right click on the desktop and follow the
instructions.

Pj
!