Epson 3170 E.Scan v1.25A

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

When I'm in "Home Mode" of Epson Scan v1.25A I can't seem to adjust the size
of the window. The window stretches below the level of my screen hiding a
few buttons. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about epson 3170 scan
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:05:42 GMT, "Karl" <hult57@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >When I'm in "Home Mode" of Epson Scan v1.25A I can't seem to adjust the size
    >of the window. The window stretches below the level of my screen hiding a
    >few buttons. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

    Try resetting your monitor to a higher resolution. The windows will
    be smaller and should give you temporary access to the edges of the
    window.

    On mine, I just right click on the desktop and follow the
    instructions.

    Pj

Scanners Epson Peripherals