Scan at 1 : 1

How I must set the properties of my scanner for doing a scanner 1 at
1?
Thanks For Reply
Bye
4 answers Last reply
More about scan

    "Sharp" <sharp@park.it> wrote in message
    > How I must set the properties of my scanner for doing a scanner 1 at
    > 1?
    > Thanks For Reply
    > Bye

    Set scaling to 100%.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    In article <p7mcg0tg11vp38151ru251tkop1pgf1i5e@4ax.com>, sharp@park.it
    says...

    >How I must set the properties of my scanner for doing a scanner 1 at
    >1?

    100% scale is correct for same original size when printing.

    But often the question is about the video screen, and if so now, then
    there really isnt any concept of exact original size on the video
    screen. Video screens simply vary in size themselves.

    Nevertheless, scanning at 75 or 100 dpi will usually create images that
    are close enough to original size on many common screens. Not at all
    exact size, but normally not too far wrong - probably acceptable.
    However this image probably will appear somewhat different size on
    different size screens.

    --
    Wayne
    http://www.scantips.com "A few scanning tips"

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:33:47 +0200, Sharp <sharp@park.it> wrote:

    >How I must set the properties of my scanner for doing a scanner 1 at
    >1?
    >Thanks For Reply
    >Bye

    For printing? Look a what the resolution (dpi) your printer prints
    at, and set the scan settings to match. Just be aware of the margins
    in the page settings for your printer. Depending on the specific
    printer, if the image is too big, the driver might automatically
    resize the image to fit (sometimes causing banding and other
    artifacts) or it might cut off a part of the image. Neither is
    particularly desireable.

    MCheu
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?)

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:22:56 -0400, MCheu <mpcheu@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:33:47 +0200, Sharp <sharp@park.it> wrote:
    >
    >>How I must set the properties of my scanner for doing a scanner 1 at
    >>1?
    >>Thanks For Reply
    >>Bye
    >
    >For printing? Look a what the resolution (dpi) your printer prints
    >at, and set the scan settings to match. Just be aware of the margins
    >in the page settings for your printer. Depending on the specific
    >printer, if the image is too big, the driver might automatically
    >resize the image to fit (sometimes causing banding and other
    >artifacts) or it might cut off a part of the image. Neither is
    >particularly desireable.
    >
    >MCheu

    Yes it is for printing. Thanks

Scanners Peripherals