Looking for Duel Motherboard with no bugs

htredneck

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
I am looking for a good mother board that accepts dualcore but has all the bugs worked out. I can spend up to $200. I have used Asus with good results in the past but I have read some bad reviews lately about there duelcore boards.

Any recomendations?

Thanks

HTRN

htredneck

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
I´ll explain a little more. Sorry I am not up on all of the new vocabulary.

I want to build a new computer. The last one I built was:

Asus P5GD2 Deluxe
2 gig DDR2 533 Ram
P4 3.0 Ghz Prescott
Etc.

I built this computer a year and a half ago and have been very happy with it. I moved to Europe a month ago and couldn´t bring it with me so no I want to built a new computer.

I am not up on the new vocabulary of chips. I want to stick with an Intel processor.

Any help with the new vocabulary and finding a board with the bugs worked out would be great.

HTRN

thefishdude

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
well you betetr of witha intel core 2 duo chip :) and i also want a mother board wth no bugs :( but i cant find one. i hate motherboard issues i just want it to work straight out of the box. everytime i decide on a mb i look for reviews and find there are problems i havent seen one core 2 duo boaard yet were i havent found issuses posted on the net :( the last one i was looking at was an asus p5w dh deluxe found couple of reports of trouble detecting raptor drives on it wich is great as that is what i have lol