Has anyone here ever been playing Warf Rescue and somewhere
between 750 and 820 points the top warf disappears from the stack?

I havent really been watching the top warfs.... I've always concentrated on
the bottom thingy...

"Brian Anderson" <not@available.now> wrote in message
> Has anyone here ever been playing Warf Rescue and somewhere
> between 750 and 820 points the top warf disappears from the stack?

"Brian Anderson" <not@available.now> wrote in message
> Has anyone here ever been playing Warf Rescue and somewhere
> between 750 and 820 points the top warf disappears from the stack?

I only play until I get past 334 points. Then I collect 1,000NP and move on.

I am like that with a lot of games. Today's double points game is Dubloon
Disaster, and I play that to 84 points and die to start another quickie. I
already have a trophy in that game :eek:) so why bother in the middle of trhe
month?

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki

"moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
>I am like that with a lot of games. Today's double points game is Dubloon
> Disaster, and I play that to 84 points and die to start another quickie.
> already have a trophy in that game :eek:) so why bother in the middle of trhe
> month?
>
> --
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> "Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Brian Anderson" <not@available.now> wrote in message
>> > Has anyone here ever been playing Warf Rescue and somewhere
>> > between 750 and 820 points the top warf disappears from the stack?
>>
>> I only play until I get past 334 points. Then I collect 1,000NP and move
> on.

I really don't get that game. I have only tried it when the site was down,
so I couldn't tell you how high I got, but I think I only got two Kads.
It's too weird, and they change sidesof the tree and I can't.

daramark

daramark wrote:

> I really don't get that game. I have only tried it when the site was down,
> so I couldn't tell you how high I got, but I think I only got two Kads.
> It's too weird, and they change sides of the tree and I can't.

I'm with you. I gave up on that game after two days, but my
wife shoots Warfs into the air three at a time, and builds a
teetering stack that defies all the laws of Newtonian physics.
I'll take Pterattack any day.

> I'm with you. I gave up on that game after two days, but my
> wife shoots Warfs into the air three at a time, and builds a
> teetering stack that defies all the laws of Newtonian physics.
> I'll take Pterattack any day.

Forget Newtonian physics. Neopian physics applies!
--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=kolugunner