IPAQ 5455 - Upgrade Windows?

February 2, 2005 5:51:20 PM

I need to upgrade my windows version on my IPAQ to conform with company
standards. Any ideas on how to do this?
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 6:00:03 PM

What kind of standards does your company call for? The only update OS wise
for the 5455 was windows mobile 2003 but I think that HP has stopped selling
the upgrade.

rights...

"Wendy Weller" <wweller@equifirst.com> wrote in message
>I need to upgrade my windows version on my IPAQ to conform with company
> standards. Any ideas on how to do this?

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 7:23:18 PM

or are you perhaps talking about pocket internet explorer not letting you on
a company site ???

"Wendy Weller" <wweller@equifirst.com> wrote in message
| I need to upgrade my windows version on my IPAQ to conform with company
| standards. Any ideas on how to do this?

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 11:40:23 PM

Check out this site: