how to activate window photo explorer as default to read p..

November 29, 2004 12:57:08 PM

How could I change back to window photo explorer at window file directory to
read photos as default
Recently, I have installed the Acdsee 6.0 photos software.
Now when I check photos files at the window file directory, Acdsee is in
active default.
I don't like it as I don't know how to use Acdsee to read several pages of
tiff files.
How could I change back to window photo explorer as default where I used to
see easily?
Of course, I don't want to unstall Acdsee as it is also useful for many
video formats.
I am using Windows XP profession Traditonal Chinese platform.
Thank you.
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 12:57:09 PM

Right click any of the photos and choose Properties. Look for the option to
Open With. Check that box and to always use that application to open those
file types check the appropriate box.

"Paul" <sunfai02(sunfai)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How could I change back to window photo explorer at window file directory
> read photos as default
> Recently, I have installed the Acdsee 6.0 photos software.
> Now when I check photos files at the window file directory, Acdsee is in
> active default.
> I don't like it as I don't know how to use Acdsee to read several pages of
> tiff files.
> How could I change back to window photo explorer as default where I used
> see easily?
> Of course, I don't want to unstall Acdsee as it is also useful for many
> video formats.
> I am using Windows XP profession Traditonal Chinese platform.
> Thank you.

November 29, 2004 4:50:33 PM

Kevin,
Thanks. It works.