meg

I acquired a magical green koi plushie recently, and want to sell it as I
have no interest in turning one of my pets into a koi. Does anyone have any
advice on what amount of np I should be asking for? I'm finding it really
difficult to find a lot of others, so I think my price should be quite high,
but I'm really at a loss. I put it up for trades to see what kind of offers
I would get, but I've only had 2 neomails asking how much np I want...and I
don't know!

Anyone willing to kindly offer their advice?

Meg

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Meg [a@bh.c] said
> I acquired a magical green koi plushie recently, and want to sell it as I
> have no interest in turning one of my pets into a koi. Does anyone have any
> advice on what amount of np I should be asking for? I'm finding it really
> difficult to find a lot of others, so I think my price should be quite high,
> but I'm really at a loss. I put it up for trades to see what kind of offers
> I would get, but I've only had 2 neomails asking how much np I want...and I
> don't know!
>
> Anyone willing to kindly offer their advice?
>
> Meg

Gosh there are none anywhere apart from 1 in the trades - which is yours
I assume.

Maybe the only way is to wait a bit longer and see what else you are
offered.