Need a shadow blumaroo morphing potion

Wouldn't you know it. Level 35 on Illusen and that is what she's asking
for. I can't find it in shops, trades, or auctions, but if anyone has one
they are willing to part with in the next 15 min please neomail me!
Username is ayrlyn78

What a pain! I really wanted that honey potion. *sniff* : (

Thanks

"Say" <spultz@hotmail.noyb> wrote in message
> Wouldn't you know it. Level 35 on Illusen and that is what she's asking
> for. I can't find it in shops, trades, or auctions, but if anyone has one
> they are willing to part with in the next 15 min please neomail me!
> Username is ayrlyn78
>
> What a pain! I really wanted that honey potion. *sniff* : (
>
> Thanks

Oh and by the way I changed my name from "S" in case anyone cares. Realized
it was lame to only use my first initial.

Never mind! Its back to the easy quests for me! At least the neogods felt
sorry for me and let me win the jackpot on wheel of excitement today.
Thanks anyway.

> Never mind! Its back to the easy quests for me! At least the neogods
> felt sorry for me and let me win the jackpot on wheel of excitement today.
> Thanks anyway.

I did look but found nothing. Ilusen is always like that unfortunately.

Gareeth