System Restore Problem

I have two computers. On one, there are three options within the System
Restore program. They are: (a.) Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time,
(b.) Create a Restore Point, and (c.) Undo My Last Restoration. However,
the third option does not exist on my other computer. Both are Windows XP
machines with SP2 installed. How can I get that third option for the second
computer? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

If I'm not mistaken, you'll see the third option ONLY if you've recently
restored your system.

"Warren" <unknown@cox.net> wrote in message
I have two computers. On one, there are three options within the System
Restore program. They are: (a.) Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time,
(b.) Create a Restore Point, and (c.) Undo My Last Restoration. However,
the third option does not exist on my other computer. Both are Windows XP
machines with SP2 installed. How can I get that third option for the second
computer? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Raoul,

Thanks for the response. It makes perfectly good sense that this would be
the case. Have a nice day!!!