Library Came for me

I nearly yelled when I went to find out how much it was. The "Y" section
came up first, only two entries, almost unbuyable and unbuyable. The rest
of the sections are about 25000 - 30000, just for going to play some games.
:)

You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Famous
Flotsams!

daramark

Awesome!! Good for you!
Gotta love freebees!!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I nearly yelled when I went to find out how much it was. The "Y" section
> came up first, only two entries, almost unbuyable and unbuyable. The rest
> of the sections are about 25000 - 30000, just for going to play some
games.
> :)
>
> You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Famous
> Flotsams!
>

> daramark

I got a grey petpet paint brush as a random event today, and it was like 2
min after I got a random event codestone. :eek:) weeee! Maybe your luck turns
if you spend a lot of NP.

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki

"moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
>I got a grey petpet paint brush as a random event today, and it was like 2
> min after I got a random event codestone. :eek:) weeee! Maybe your luck
> turns
> if you spend a lot of NP.

I would love to get a grey petpet paint brush! And I wouldn't sell it, I
would buy a (sorta) cheap Snow Gruslen (a little more than 45000) and paint
it. :)

After the avatar(s), you could sell it for lots. The Grey avatar, is it for
Petpets or for Pets? I keep forgetting.

Congrats (twice!)! I have been noticing more codestone events lately. I
like codestones, so this is good.

daramark

Ive been getting a TONNE of "your pet is hungry" ones, which bites, cuz I
want freebees LOL! In regards to the buying lots comment... as odd as it
sounds and yaya, flame me about it being random, I got my Dr Sloth Ruki MP
one after a huge speding spree!

> "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> >I got a grey petpet paint brush as a random event today, and it was like
2
> > min after I got a random event codestone. :eek:) weeee! Maybe your luck
> > turns
> > if you spend a lot of NP.
>

> I would love to get a grey petpet paint brush! And I wouldn't sell it, I
> would buy a (sorta) cheap Snow Gruslen (a little more than 45000) and
paint
> it. :)
>
> After the avatar(s), you could sell it for lots. The Grey avatar, is it
for
> Petpets or for Pets? I keep forgetting.
>
> Congrats (twice!)! I have been noticing more codestone events lately. I
> like codestones, so this is good.
>
> daramark

see? :eek:D