  • Windows XP
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 10:18:14 PM

Hello
I have a scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s" connected to a PC by intermediary
of a chart SCSI Tekram DC-390.
All the pilots seem installed well under XP.
Manager of peripheral OK.
When I try to use the scanner while launching ScanWise I obtain a message
which indicates that the scanner is not found, to put the scanner under
tension, to check connections........ However all is OK.
Can you help me PLEASE?
Thank you.

More about : scanner agfa snapscan 1236

Anonymous
August 5, 2004 11:38:35 PM

"****FRGE*****" <gfrancois04*NO**SPAM*@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hello
> I have a scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s" connected to a PC by intermediary
> of a chart SCSI Tekram DC-390.
> All the pilots seem installed well under XP.
> Manager of peripheral OK.
> When I try to use the scanner while launching ScanWise I obtain a message
> which indicates that the scanner is not found, to put the scanner under
> tension, to check connections........ However all is OK.
> Can you help me PLEASE?
> Thank you.

Maybe answer.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182542&Product=win2000

Install ASPI from Adaptec. Direct link to download. Right-Click Save Target
As.
http://download.adaptec.com/software_pc/aspi/aspi_471a2...

--
CSM1