scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s"

Hello
I have a scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s" connected to a PC by intermediary
of a chart SCSI Tekram DC-390.
All the pilots seem installed well under XP.
Manager of peripheral OK.
When I try to use the scanner while launching ScanWise I obtain a message
which indicates that the scanner is not found, to put the scanner under
tension, to check connections........ However all is OK.
Can you help me PLEASE?
Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner agfa snapscan 1236

    "****FRGE*****" <gfrancois04*NO**SPAM*@free.fr> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > I have a scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s" connected to a PC by intermediary
    > of a chart SCSI Tekram DC-390.
    > All the pilots seem installed well under XP.
    > Manager of peripheral OK.
    > When I try to use the scanner while launching ScanWise I obtain a message
    > which indicates that the scanner is not found, to put the scanner under
    > tension, to check connections........ However all is OK.
    > Can you help me PLEASE?
    > Thank you.

    Maybe answer.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182542&Product=win2000

    Install ASPI from Adaptec. Direct link to download. Right-Click Save Target
    As.
    http://download.adaptec.com/software_pc/aspi/aspi_471a2.exe

    --
    CSM1