scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s"

Hello
I have a scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s" connected to a PC by intermediary
of a chart SCSI Tekram DC-390.
All the pilots seem installed well under XP.
Manager of peripheral OK.
When I try to use the scanner while launching ScanWise I obtain a message
which indicates that the scanner is not found, to put the scanner under
tension, to check connections........ However all is OK.
Can you help me PLEASE?
Thank you.

"****FRGE*****" <gfrancois04*NO**SPAM*@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hello
> I have a scanner "Agfa Snapscan 1236 s" connected to a PC by intermediary
> of a chart SCSI Tekram DC-390.
> All the pilots seem installed well under XP.
> Manager of peripheral OK.
> When I try to use the scanner while launching ScanWise I obtain a message
> which indicates that the scanner is not found, to put the scanner under
> tension, to check connections........ However all is OK.
> Can you help me PLEASE?
> Thank you.

Maybe answer.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182542&Product=win2000

Install ASPI from Adaptec. Direct link to download. Right-Click Save Target
As.
http://download.adaptec.com/software_pc/aspi/aspi_471a2.exe

--
CSM1