Outlook Drag drop to folders (auto expand subfolders)

When you drag a mail from the new-mail folder to the local folder (within the
PST) you should be able to drop the document even into a sub-sub folder. I
remember that it worked once...but does'nt any more. As usual I did not chage
anything!

Where do I have to switch what to tell Outlook to expand the subtrees
(marked with +) automaticaly if I want to drop a mail in a subfolder? Today I
have to open the tree first an to be able to move the file to a subtree.

ANy clue?

Please visit the experts in the Microsoft Outlook Newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!