Paywear

Well I am not getting to grips quite well with ILS's, STARS, SIDS etc and
want to move into playwear planes. So I am requesting the best B747 you know
of. I don't know why, but I love this plane among all Heavies. So I am
looking for the best you know of. I am qussing that the very best would be
paywear, if the best if free, then tell tell, but I very much doubt this to
be the case.

Thanks
Chris

P.S I am a realism freak and love accurate start up procedures and cock pits
with overheads etc
--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.

Talon

As I understand it the current champion is the Ready for Pushback series.
There is a review here, and a link to more product info and retail sites at
the bottom.

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/rfp.htm

If you can wait a little bit I'd say the pending release from Precision
Manuals will give it a run for the crown.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/747400.htm

Based on the fantastic product that they produced with their 737NG I have
very high expectations for the 747.

Paul

"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Well I am not getting to grips quite well with ILS's, STARS, SIDS etc and
> want to move into playwear planes. So I am requesting the best B747 you
> know of. I don't know why, but I love this plane among all Heavies. So I
> am looking for the best you know of. I am qussing that the very best would
> be paywear, if the best if free, then tell tell, but I very much doubt
> this to be the case.
>
> Thanks
> Chris
>
> P.S I am a realism freak and love accurate start up procedures and cock
> pits with overheads etc
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar

Wow that precision plane looks amazing, thanks for the URL, anyone else got
anything else or back up Talon?

--
"Talon" <ppearson@ici.net> wrote in message
> As I understand it the current champion is the Ready for Pushback series.
> There is a review here, and a link to more product info and retail sites
> at the bottom.
>
> http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/rfp.htm
>
> If you can wait a little bit I'd say the pending release from Precision
> Manuals will give it a run for the crown.
>
> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/747400.htm
>
> Based on the fantastic product that they produced with their 737NG I have
> very high expectations for the 747.
>
> Paul
>
> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Well I am not getting to grips quite well with ILS's, STARS, SIDS etc and
>> want to move into playwear planes. So I am requesting the best B747 you
>> know of. I don't know why, but I love this plane among all Heavies. So I
>> am looking for the best you know of. I am qussing that the very best
>> would be paywear, if the best if free, then tell tell, but I very much
>> doubt this to be the case.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Chris
>>
>> P.S I am a realism freak and love accurate start up procedures and cock
>> pits with overheads etc
>> --
>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
>> --

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

I have the RFP 742, and it is by far the most realistic 747 available.
However, it is intensely complex and requires a massive amount of reading.
My first time in that plane took me 3 hours from cold and dark to engine
start. After engine start, you have to configure the de rated takeoff and
climb among a whole lot of other things.
It is not the standard start up that FS has...ie. Ctrl-E and the engines
start.
I think it's safe to say, if you get the Panelshop 742, you will not get it
off the ground the first time you have a go at it unless you plan on sitting
at your computer for a while.
Once you get the hang of it though, it's a plane you will never want to
lose.

> Wow that precision plane looks amazing, thanks for the URL, anyone else
> got anything else or back up Talon?
>
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
> --
> "Talon" <ppearson@ici.net> wrote in message
>> As I understand it the current champion is the Ready for Pushback series.
>> There is a review here, and a link to more product info and retail sites
>> at the bottom.
>>
>> http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/rfp.htm
>>
>> If you can wait a little bit I'd say the pending release from Precision
>> Manuals will give it a run for the crown.
>>
>> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/747400.htm
>>
>> Based on the fantastic product that they produced with their 737NG I have
>> very high expectations for the 747.
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Well I am not getting to grips quite well with ILS's, STARS, SIDS etc
>>> and want to move into playwear planes. So I am requesting the best B747
>>> you know of. I don't know why, but I love this plane among all Heavies.
>>> So I am looking for the best you know of. I am qussing that the very
>>> best would be paywear, if the best if free, then tell tell, but I very
>>> much doubt this to be the case.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Chris
>>>
>>> P.S I am a realism freak and love accurate start up procedures and cock
>>> pits with overheads etc
>>> --
>>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
>>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
>>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
>>> --

do you have a URL Goran?

--
"Goran" <goranm@youwish.com> wrote in message
>I have the RFP 742, and it is by far the most realistic 747 available.
>However, it is intensely complex and requires a massive amount of reading.
>My first time in that plane took me 3 hours from cold and dark to engine
>start. After engine start, you have to configure the de rated takeoff and
>climb among a whole lot of other things.
> It is not the standard start up that FS has...ie. Ctrl-E and the engines
> start.
> I think it's safe to say, if you get the Panelshop 742, you will not get
> it off the ground the first time you have a go at it unless you plan on
> sitting at your computer for a while.
> Once you get the hang of it though, it's a plane you will never want to
> lose.
>

> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Wow that precision plane looks amazing, thanks for the URL, anyone else
>> got anything else or back up Talon?
>>
>> --
>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
>> --
>> "Talon" <ppearson@ici.net> wrote in message
>>> As I understand it the current champion is the Ready for Pushback
>>> series. There is a review here, and a link to more product info and
>>> retail sites at the bottom.
>>>
>>> http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/rfp.htm
>>>
>>> If you can wait a little bit I'd say the pending release from Precision
>>> Manuals will give it a run for the crown.
>>>
>>> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/747400.htm
>>>
>>> Based on the fantastic product that they produced with their 737NG I
>>> have very high expectations for the 747.
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>>> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Talon

Just to clarify, RFP is the Ready for Pushback 747-200 that is reviewed in
the first link that I posted. It is supposed to be the most realistic
simulation of a 747 made for flight simulator. It is on it's second
generation but unfortunately only has a limited following because as the
reviewer noted I believe the marketing for the product has scared away all
but the most hardcore Heavy jet flight sim enthusiast.

> do you have a URL Goran?
>
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
> --
> "Goran" <goranm@youwish.com> wrote in message
> >I have the RFP 742, and it is by far the most realistic 747 available.
> >However, it is intensely complex and requires a massive amount of
reading.
> >My first time in that plane took me 3 hours from cold and dark to engine
> >start. After engine start, you have to configure the de rated takeoff
and
> >climb among a whole lot of other things.
> > It is not the standard start up that FS has...ie. Ctrl-E and the engines
> > start.
> > I think it's safe to say, if you get the Panelshop 742, you will not get
> > it off the ground the first time you have a go at it unless you plan on
> > sitting at your computer for a while.
> > Once you get the hang of it though, it's a plane you will never want to
> > lose.
> >

> > "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> Wow that precision plane looks amazing, thanks for the URL, anyone else
> >> got anything else or back up Talon?
> >>
> >> --
> >> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> >> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> >> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
> >> --
> >> "Talon" <ppearson@ici.net> wrote in message

Precision

B747
Heavies.

oh I se, yes it does seam very in depth, but that's what I like. That's what
I like about Fly!. The accurate start-up procedures etc, shame about the
rest of the game though.

--
"Talon" <paul.NOSPAMpearsonone@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Just to clarify, RFP is the Ready for Pushback 747-200 that is reviewed in
> the first link that I posted. It is supposed to be the most realistic
> simulation of a 747 made for flight simulator. It is on it's second
> generation but unfortunately only has a limited following because as the
> reviewer noted I believe the marketing for the product has scared away all
> but the most hardcore Heavy jet flight sim enthusiast.
>
> Paul
>
> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> do you have a URL Goran?
>>
>> --
>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
>> --
>> "Goran" <goranm@youwish.com> wrote in message
>> >I have the RFP 742, and it is by far the most realistic 747 available.
>> >However, it is intensely complex and requires a massive amount of
> reading.
>> >My first time in that plane took me 3 hours from cold and dark to engine
>> >start. After engine start, you have to configure the de rated takeoff
> and
>> >climb among a whole lot of other things.
>> > It is not the standard start up that FS has...ie. Ctrl-E and the
>> > engines
>> > start.
>> > I think it's safe to say, if you get the Panelshop 742, you will not
>> > get
>> > it off the ground the first time you have a go at it unless you plan on
>> > sitting at your computer for a while.
>> > Once you get the hang of it though, it's a plane you will never want to
>> > lose.
>> >

>> > "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Precision

> B747
> Heavies.
> very

> cock

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

Am I correct in understanding you think I am a payware seller?
If that's the case, no, I am not.
I am talking about the 742 that is offered by ralphs panelshop.
www.panelshop.com

I know your not but thanks for the url