robertbutjer10

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
:( i don't know who made this vga charts, but i tested 2 graphic cards from this test, and i got very, very diferent results. gainward 7600gt 256mb pcie did in 3dmark06 - 3891(in TH vga chart 1583), and x1650pro 256mb pcie did 3133 (2133 in TH vga chart). In every test i made, 7600 was better for about 20-30% then x1650. My configuration is 3800+ X2 am2, 2GB RAM PQI turbo(2x1024), abit fatality an9 32x, seagate 320GB sataII 7200.10,...
They shouldn'tt make that kind of tests if they are payed, from ati or nvidia, to lie. I'm very lucky to work in computer shop, in my poor country Croatia, so i have every component i want to test, and i know that, but if someone read that test(VGA CHART), he will belive in that lie.

Sory for my english.

Biggest AMD fanboy in world

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Plus your system is different to the one used for testing. The Tom's test is approx 20% anyway, the same difference you quoted yourself.

Just get over it.

:( i don't know who made this vga charts, but i tested 2 graphic cards from this test, and i got very, very diferent results.

Because it's not your test setup. Also unlike you, they check their work before publishing, whereas you post B$ as a first post without a pause to check your facts.

gainward 7600gt 256mb pcie did in 3dmark06 - 3891(in TH vga chart 1583), and x1650pro 256mb pcie did 3133 (2133 in TH vga chart).

Actually the X1650Pro got 1135/1153 not 2133.
2 x X1650P in Crossfire got 2133.

Until you can learn to read, as in what's Crossfired (hence CF) and what's not, you're in no position to comment on anyone else's work nor calling them liars.

They shouldn'tt make that kind of tests if they are payed, from ati or nvidia, to lie.

As a n00b, you shouldn't post without written permission from someone who knows how to setup a PC not just push the on/off button!
In every test THG did the GF7600GT outperformer the X1650Pro, the fact that you can't read nor spend the time to figure $hit out before posting is no their problem, and if anyone is getting payed, maybe we can drect some coin to pay you to GO AWAY and never come back!

I'm very lucky to work in computer shop, in my poor country Croatia, so i have every component i want to test, and i know that, but if someone read that test(VGA CHART), he will belive in that lie.

I feel very sorry for anyone in your poor country who pays their hard earned money to buy a PC from you! Whether it's Croatia or N.America it's all the same, working at a PC store doesn't mean you know anything about computers, it just shows you couldn't get a better job. People think it gives them credability, but that would be like saying a Car salesman would be a good F1 race driver or engineer.
faqyf5.gif

Sory for my english.

Your english has nothing to do with it, it's your logic and research skillz that are deeply flawed.

Biggest AMD fanboy in world

Just another reason not to like you, we don't need anymore fanbois of any colour/nationality/etc.

When you take your fanboi head out of your butt and learn to actually absorb what the reviews are saying and then think with an analitical mind, not just a critical heart, then maybe you have something to contribute, until then, stick to reading and not posting! :roll:

There's alot of issues with the VGA chart IMO, but coming in here asa n00b and calling people liars, is gonna get you smacked back to grama's apron boy! :evil:

robertbutjer10

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
i guess that your nickname is your description. If you are frustraded with your look, don't attack me beacouse of that nature failure. you can allways shut the door of your room, and live there. You have to buy a gun, and do a little harm to your self. Maybe you do something that doctors can't. It's a shame that only a mother can love a creature like you. Don't try to find a girlfriend, you will be dissapointed.

redwing

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2004
Whoa ... get off those pills, they're killing you slowly.

Also, that is the funniest attempt at a diss I've ever seen. Regardless of whether the scores are accurate or not, a 10% difference does not justify anyone coming in here and weaving conspiracy theories. Especially in synthetic benchmarks. I for one, have found those charts fairly accurate, and I base my buying decisions partly on what I see in those charts as well as what the current prices are (supplemented by reviews, of course). That is why they're there, to provide a guideline for people as to the approximate performance of each card, as well as the "big picture", where one can compare the relative performance of cards.

Maybe the etiquette is different in Croatia, but generally in North America if you register on the forums of a hardware review site, just to flame the reviewers ... dont expect an overwhelming wave of support.

I am lucky enough to not work in a computer shop in Croatia, but I've had a fair amount of benchmarking experience, as well as read numerous reviews of cpus, video cards, mbs, etc - to know that without some hard facts, accurate benchmark descriptions, and a constant test "platform" (in which only one component changes at a time), these "sensational" outbursts are really pointless.

On top of that, I have a rising suspicion that you used the google translator for your posts. Whatever it was, it was hilarious. I should give it a shot next time I want to portray a clueless lunactic. I wonder if google translates from Russian ...

Peace

i guess that your nickname is your description. If you are frustraded with your look, don't attack me beacouse of that nature failure. you can allways shut the door of your room, and live there. You have to buy a gun, and do a little harm to your self. Maybe you do something that doctors can't. It's a shame that only a mother can love a creature like you. Don't try to find a girlfriend, you will be dissapointed.

I'll attribute that lame-a$$ comeback at YOUR OWN MISTAKES AND FAILURES as a language barrier, I'd say it might be some local Serbo-Croat saying that loses it in translation, but I'm sure my Croatian friends in Toronto would think you're just a silly idiot too.

Oh and by the way I don't hav to 'try' I already have a girlfriend, but if you need to 'try' in order to get ladies with your kick-a$$ job, then I guess you're the one who needs the help. As for the rest pretty lame, seriously guns are for peace, or haven't you learned that yet? :tongue:

Anywhooo, I notice non of your post was defending your statements anymore because it's obvious that even you agree that You FUKed up big time, boy! :mrgreen:

PS, Now just in case you expect a witty reply to your forthcoming 'brilliant' retort, I'm sorry I can't oblige, I'm off to go watch the football game with the girlfriend and some our friends, to go soak up some good clean violence. This should hlp distract me from the inhumanity in the world where just anyone can inflict their ignorance on people thousands of miles away without any regard for the damage they are causing. It's like you're an un-smart bomb of mental destruction.
blowingupav5.gif

sirheck

Splendid
Feb 24, 2006
the vga charts dont lie.
different setup (components) that is. will result in different results.

3d mark scores hah! just a general benchmark

do you expect to get exactly the same score evrytime?

robertbutjer10

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
i'm not an engineer in matemathics, but i know that 1583, and 3891(my result) isn't 20% diferrence. it's a cca.130% diferrence. Great Ape is right in one thing - i'm am idiot and i didn't see that result for x1650 is in crossfire mode, but with what kind of comp. they get that result-1583.

Sefk

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
bah

1: your resolution and AA may be not the same as TH's
2: Your cards may be OC and in cf or sli
3: The condition(drive free space, other software in use) may be different than th's

Still, he got a point: Tom's score is way under the score that i found in the website of futuremark with the same config...but the order of the performance seems good to me.

but their hl2 episode one chart seems very exacte to me.

edit: maybe you should just email to TH and ask them why like an adult instead of crying like a noob.

djplanet

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
I christen this the Forumz flame war of the day, possibly even the month. :trophy:

What further weakens robert's argument is the fact that he won't publish new benchies that make THG's specs (yet he claims to have all these components at his disposal). It's also impossible to say whether his PC isn't loaded with spyware/viruses, etc. Probably not, maybe he's just lying through his teeth because he has an axe to grind with THG for some reason.

EDIT: Lovely GIF, GrapeApe.

robertbutjer10

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
you're wrong djplanet. TH's my favorite. I just have to chek what strange stranger said. Is that true. I just can understand why great ape is such an ape, and beacuse of that i wrote things i did.

BMFM

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
Dude, you DID read the wrong score on the X1650 Pro. 2133 is the score for the CrossFire setup (Notice the “CF”). The score for the single card solution is 1135. EDIT: already clarified above. :oops:

And remember: The chart is for COMPARATIVE PURPOSES, not absolute scoring.

One more thing: you did not specify which GW 7600GT model you ran the benchmark on, as they have one model factory over-clocked.

caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Geee you are not a very nice Grape Ape. The guy just expressed his opinion he didn't insult your mother. Would you respond like that to a stranger on the street who asked a question or expressed an opinion that you did not agree with..........? I doubt it.

Those Who Live in Glass Houses Should not Throw Stones .... :wink:

To robertbutjer10 there are many immature people on these forums looking to boost their poor self esteem at the cost of others but remember it takes two to tango so just stop responding to this post.

Also before you post make sure you have done your home work. I doubt that it was Tom's intent to lie about benchmarks.

robertbutjer10

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
thanks caamsa. I'll start to believe that there are a normal people who read this forums. I screw a little with this replys, but his ego was toooo much for me. I didn't wrote that to take a $hit on "TOM'S"work.

robertbutjer10

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
Braveheart (StrangeStranger), - freedooooom. he, he. English soldiers f..ked you thru the decades, so you become smart enough to tell someone that has no brain? Look at the film and remember - i am Tim Roth, he, he. When you insulting someone like me with no brain, take the insult back! that is a statement, not question. Question is where is your brain? and please sorry for lies, master brain?!?

redwing

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2004
I feel kind of sorry now for writing all that long explanation earlier. I over-estimated your age. And you'd think that 6 months of WoW would have taught me something in this respect :)

You're right, the charts are a lie. It's all a lie ! The internet is a lie, and so is the promise of free cookies. To finish off, I'm going to quote you, as I couldn't put it any better

"Question is where is your brain? [...] sorry for lies, master brain?!?"

All shall bow before the might of the "master brain".

Ok I'm done. For tonight :)

pauldh

Illustrious
You are looking at an Sm2.0 test score. Tom's doesn't give the overall 3dmark score, just seperate results for the Sm2.0 and Sm3.0 test. Also, I don't see a 1280x1024 no FSAA test like the default free 3dmark06 test settings. Run the same settings they use and look at the individual Sm2.0 and Sm3.0 score you get compared to theirs. :roll:

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006
Please stop using clichéd and childish insults in an attempt to restore a bit of lost pride after your initial post. You're not at all witty, and I suggest you refrain from posting in this forum again.