HP Precision Scan could not find library...

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
August 11, 2004 10:04:30 PM

I am using HP 6300C ScanJet with windows XP Pro.
Suddenly I've an error from the PrecisionScan 2.3 telling
me: "Sorry, could notfind required library. (Please reinstall
scanning software.)"

I did that several times deleting it and reinstalling it -
and it still tells me the same error. Any idea how to
work out this problem.

I have found the document closed enough to my
problem but it doesn't solve the problem either.

I'd appreciate and comments and help. Thanks -

Jdr
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 11, 2004 10:06:35 PM