HP Precision Scan could not find library...

I am using HP 6300C ScanJet with windows XP Pro.
Suddenly I've an error from the PrecisionScan 2.3 telling
me: "Sorry, could notfind required library. (Please reinstall
scanning software.)"

I did that several times deleting it and reinstalling it -
and it still tells me the same error. Any idea how to
work out this problem.

I have found the document closed enough to my
problem but it doesn't solve the problem either.

I'd appreciate and comments and help. Thanks -

Jdr
1 answer Last reply
More about precision scan find library

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=nps05130

    problem but it doesn't solve the problem either.

    I'd appreciate and comments and help. Thanks -

    Jdr

Scanners Hewlett Packard Windows XP Peripherals