I had to get her some kau hoof guards... they cost me 500 NP!
WOOHOO!

I just really want to get to level 35.... crossing fingers...

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I had to get her some kau hoof guards... they cost me 500 NP!
> WOOHOO!
>
> I just really want to get to level 35.... crossing fingers...

Good luck, I hope you are able to complete 35. I did it once and have tried a
few times since then. No luck!

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>I had to get her some kau hoof guards... they cost me 500 NP!
> WOOHOO!
>
> I just really want to get to level 35.... crossing fingers...

I will cross mine for you too.

I think I will do hers in March, when her avatar should be available. Right
now I am doing the other Faerie's quests. And so far, almost everything has
been in my SDB, and cheap besides (bottle of green sand, bottle of red
sand).

daramark

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> schreef in bericht
>I had to get her some kau hoof guards... they cost me 500 NP!
> WOOHOO!
>
> I just really want to get to level 35.... crossing fingers...

I once came to level 34 and then she asked me for some unbuyable stamp. At
the same time Neopets went down, so that was the end of the story.
After that I said to everybody that they should remind me that I would never
ever do this again :).

At the moment I am at level 17 of Jhudora. If I could just get the avatar,
that would be nice :).

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

LOL. Too bad you didnt do a quest on Jhudora day, I did level one and got
the avvie!
I just passed 33, I had to get something that was totally UB, then I found
one for 20K and then a few seconds later one for 10K. I had to bite my lip
and decide if I should sell it off or do the quest. I figured if the prices
were going so low so fast they were on their way down. (sketch bean bag)

> "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> schreef in bericht
>> >I had to get her some kau hoof guards... they cost me 500 NP!
>> > WOOHOO!
>> >
>> > I just really want to get to level 35.... crossing fingers...
>> >

>> I once came to level 34 and then she asked me for some unbuyable stamp.
>> At
>> the same time Neopets went down, so that was the end of the story.
>> After that I said to everybody that they should remind me that I would
> never
>> ever do this again :).
>>
>> At the moment I am at level 17 of Jhudora. If I could just get the
>> avatar,
>> that would be nice :).

> LOL. Too bad you didnt do a quest on Jhudora day, I did level one and got
> the avvie!
> I just passed 33, I had to get something that was totally UB, then I found
> one for 20K and then a few seconds later one for 10K. I had to bite my
> lip
> and decide if I should sell it off or do the quest. I figured if the
> prices
> were going so low so fast they were on their way down. (sketch bean bag)

Different Avatars. There are two each for Illusen and Jhudora, one for
getting level 20 done and one for their respective days.

daramark

Ahhh sorry *blush*

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> schreef in bericht

> >> I once came to level 34 and then she asked me for some unbuyable stamp.
> >> At
> >> the same time Neopets went down, so that was the end of the story.
> >> After that I said to everybody that they should remind me that I would
> > never
> >> ever do this again :).
> >>
> >> At the moment I am at level 17 of Jhudora. If I could just get the
> >> avatar,
> >> that would be nice :).
>
> > LOL. Too bad you didnt do a quest on Jhudora day, I did level one and
got
> > the avvie!
> > I just passed 33, I had to get something that was totally UB, then I
found
> > one for 20K and then a few seconds later one for 10K. I had to bite my
> > lip
> > and decide if I should sell it off or do the quest. I figured if the
> > prices
> > were going so low so fast they were on their way down. (sketch bean
bag)

> Different Avatars. There are two each for Illusen and Jhudora, one for
> getting level 20 done and one for their respective days.
>
> daramark

Was I ever bummed about that. I had just started illusens quests when
Jhudora had her day GRRRRR

well, at least now I have the Illusn 20 lvl avatar now :eek:) might as well
keep going til I can't go any more :eek:P I hope (yeesh!) to get to 35, but I
won't pitch a fit if I don't. I have a Honey Potion already :eek:)

BTW, my quest for #20 cost 8000, and #19 was a couple thousand as well.
Other than that, it has been really cheap :eek:)

Ummm... did I just jinx myself? :eek:S

> > Different Avatars. There are two each for Illusen and Jhudora, one for
> > getting level 20 done and one for their respective days.

I dont think so, I have been pretty well off. My fav was my 1 NP juicy
Elixir at (I think) level 29.