Print Margin problem in IE and OE

I have XP Sp2, with a HP Laserjet4 printer via LPT1. When I want to print a
page from IE, it always defaults the margins to zero for top/bottom &
left/right, which means that the edges of text get cut off unless I change
the margins manually each time. The new values don't stay permanent, so, if
I go to Page Setup, change them and OK, then go back to Page Setup, they're
all back to zero. I don't have the option to set the margins from the Print
menu itself.

Same problem applies to printing from Outlook Express, since I only have the
Print menu from which I cannot change the margins, and they seem to have
defaulted to zero.

I tried looking and changing this from my admin account, but it has the same
problem as my main user account.

How can I change the default margins permanently?

Thanks,
Pascal.

OE uses the IE print engine. Any settings made in IE are applied to OE.

Check the settings here >>>
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup
margin_bottom
margin_left
margin_right
margin_top