Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

#94 High score on Illusen at level 34

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:50:42 PM

WOO HOO!

When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone LOL
I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find it!!

More about : high score illusen level

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:50:43 PM

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> WOO HOO!
>
> When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone LOL
> I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find it!!

That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the high score
list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now. Anyway,
good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:50:43 PM

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> WOO HOO!
>
> When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone LOL
> I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find
> it!!

I just flunked out of 34. Wanted a Neoquest II tent . ONly a few on trades
and no answers. Sigh.

Gareeth
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:50:44 PM

It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the month. I
have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
levels :o P

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > WOO HOO!
> >
> > When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone
LOL
> > I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find
it!!

> That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the high
score
> list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now.
Anyway,
> good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
> Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 11:35:52 PM

Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first hit.
I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in... Oh
well....
Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think (that
should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for any
UBs I might need help with!!
I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I want
it hehe...

"moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the month.
> have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
> levels :o P
>
> --
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > > WOO HOO!
> > >
> > > When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone
> LOL
> > > I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find
> it!!
> > >
> > That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the high
> score
> > list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now.
> Anyway,
> > good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
> > Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 11:35:53 PM

All for a 625k Honey Potion :o )... we be stoopid, be we? ;o)

I hope you make it, and I hope I make it, too :o )

--
> Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
hit.
> I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in...
Oh
> well....
> Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think (that
> should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
> lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
any
> UBs I might need help with!!
> I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I want
> it hehe...
>

> "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> > It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the
month.
> > have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
> > levels :o P
> >
> > --
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> > > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

> > LOL
> > it!!
> > > >
> > > That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the
high
> > score
> > > list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now.
> > Anyway,
> > > good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
> > > Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 11:35:53 PM

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first hit.
> I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in... Oh
> well....
> Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think (that
> should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
> lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for any
> UBs I might need help with!!
> I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I want
> it hehe...

I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable, not in
auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this one. bummer.
It seems so unfair. <pout>
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 11:35:54 PM

> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
>> hit.
>> I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in...
>> Oh
>> well....
>> Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think
>> (that
>> should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
>> lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
>> any
>> UBs I might need help with!!
>> I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I
>> want
>> it hehe...
>
> I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable,
> not in auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this
> one. bummer. It seems so unfair. <pout>

Sorry about that. Did you at least get the avatar? So far she has only
asked me for things I already have. I have to replace my collector card,
but it will be cheap and there isn't any rush.

daramark
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 11:35:55 PM

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable, not
>> in auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this one.
>> bummer. It seems so unfair. <pout>
>

> Sorry about that. Did you at least get the avatar? So far she has only asked
> me for things I already have. I have to replace my collector card, but it
> will be cheap and there isn't any rush.

I think I already had the avatar and was doing it for fun and to see how high I
could go. I don't think she ever asked me for anything I already had! Thanks
for the sympathy though.
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 12:24:33 AM

Well, I know you are in a better bargaining position than me, but if you get
stuck, neomail me at stephanier1975. I have a few things stashed and I may
be able to help (and I seem to be on all the time LOL!!)

> All for a 625k Honey Potion :o )... we be stoopid, be we? ;o)
>
> I hope you make it, and I hope I make it, too :o )
>
> --
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
> hit.
> > I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue
in...
> Oh
> > well....
> > Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think
(that
> > should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as
5
> > lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
> any
> > UBs I might need help with!!
> > I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I
want
> > it hehe...
> >

> > "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> > > It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the
> month.
> > > have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
> > > levels :o P
> > >
> > > --
> > > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
> > > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message