#94 High score on Illusen at level 34

WOO HOO!

When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone LOL
I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find it!!
10 answers Last reply
More about high score illusen level

    "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > WOO HOO!
    >
    > When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone LOL
    > I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find it!!

    That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the high score
    list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now. Anyway,
    good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
    Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

    "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > WOO HOO!
    >
    > When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone LOL
    > I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find
    > it!!

    I just flunked out of 34. Wanted a Neoquest II tent . ONly a few on trades
    and no answers. Sigh.

    Gareeth

    It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the month. I
    have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
    levels :oP

    --
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
    "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > WOO HOO!
    > >
    > > When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone
    LOL
    > > I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find
    it!!

    > That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the high
    score
    > list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now.
    Anyway,
    > good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
    > Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

    Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first hit.
    I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in... Oh
    well....
    Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think (that
    should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
    lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for any
    UBs I might need help with!!
    I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I want
    it hehe...

    "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
    > It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the month.
    > have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
    > levels :oP
    >
    > --
    > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
    > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > > WOO HOO!
    > > >
    > > > When I get to Level 35 quest item, be warned I may be begging everyone
    > LOL
    > > > I have the cash or trade items saved up, but I may not be able to find
    > it!!
    > > >
    > > That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the high
    > score
    > > list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now.
    > Anyway,
    > > good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
    > > Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

    All for a 625k Honey Potion :o)... we be stoopid, be we? ;o)

    I hope you make it, and I hope I make it, too :o)

    --
    > Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
    hit.
    > I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in...
    Oh
    > well....
    > Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think (that
    > should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
    > lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
    any
    > UBs I might need help with!!
    > I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I want
    > it hehe...
    >

    > "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
    > > It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the
    month.
    > > have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
    > > levels :oP
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
    > > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

    > > LOL
    > > it!!
    > > > >
    > > > That must be a tough one if you're on level 34 and only #94 on the
    high
    > > score
    > > > list. Lots of competition. I think you should be much higher by now.
    > > Anyway,
    > > > good luck on 35! I'll help if I can.
    > > > Let us know before you accept the quest so we can be ready.

    "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first hit.
    > I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in... Oh
    > well....
    > Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think (that
    > should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
    > lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for any
    > UBs I might need help with!!
    > I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I want
    > it hehe...

    I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable, not in
    auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this one. bummer.
    It seems so unfair. <pout>

    > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    >> Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
    >> hit.
    >> I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue in...
    >> Oh
    >> well....
    >> Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think
    >> (that
    >> should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as 5
    >> lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
    >> any
    >> UBs I might need help with!!
    >> I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I
    >> want
    >> it hehe...
    >
    > I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable,
    > not in auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this
    > one. bummer. It seems so unfair. <pout>

    Sorry about that. Did you at least get the avatar? So far she has only
    asked me for things I already have. I have to replace my collector card,
    but it will be cheap and there isn't any rush.

    daramark

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable, not
    >> in auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this one.
    >> bummer. It seems so unfair. <pout>
    >

    > Sorry about that. Did you at least get the avatar? So far she has only asked
    > me for things I already have. I have to replace my collector card, but it
    > will be cheap and there isn't any rush.

    I think I already had the avatar and was doing it for fun and to see how high I
    could go. I don't think she ever asked me for anything I already had! Thanks
    for the sympathy though.

    Well, I know you are in a better bargaining position than me, but if you get
    stuck, neomail me at stephanier1975. I have a few things stashed and I may
    be able to help (and I seem to be on all the time LOL!!)

    > All for a 625k Honey Potion :o)... we be stoopid, be we? ;o)
    >
    > I hope you make it, and I hope I make it, too :o)
    >
    > --
    > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
    > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
    > hit.
    > > I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue
    in...
    > Oh
    > > well....
    > > Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think
    (that
    > > should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as
    5
    > > lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
    > any
    > > UBs I might need help with!!
    > > I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I
    want
    > > it hehe...
    > >

    > > "moofenki" <x@xxx.com> wrote in message
    > > > It has to do with the number of quests done since the start of the
    > month.
    > > > have been as high as #22 this month... couldn't quite crack the trophy
    > > > levels :oP
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=joufenki
    > > > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message

    > everyone
    > > > LOL
    > find
    > > > it!!

    > high
    > > > score
    > > > Anyway,

    sorry dont have it here

    "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > Ya, I had over 40K on this series of quests for points, then Feb first
    hit.
    > > I guess deep down I knew my points would be reset, but I didnt clue
    in... Oh
    > > well....
    > > Thanks for the offer, I will be doing the #35 about 8:00 NST I think
    (that
    > > should be when it is available). I have about 300K saved up as well as
    5
    > > lab map pieces (dont want to part with them, but I will) in exchange for
    any
    > > UBs I might need help with!!
    > > I dont know why it is so important to me, its just a "thing" now... I
    want
    > > it hehe...
    >
    > I just got a Jhudora's quest for a Flower Picking Kiko Gnome. Unbuyable,
    not in
    > auctions and traders want at least 250K nps. I give up on this one.
    bummer.
    > It seems so unfair. <pout>

Games Video Games