Coolscan V Purchase

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

I just looked online to purchase a Nikon Coolscan V. Every where it was out
of stock. Is there a problem with this product, or just high demand? Also
any directions on who might have it in stock?

Al

SHMIDY

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

high demand I just got a Coolscan 9000 that I ordered in March

<kd6nt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I just looked online to purchase a Nikon Coolscan V. Every where it was
out
> of stock. Is there a problem with this product, or just high demand? Also
> any directions on who might have it in stock?
>
> Al

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

Thanks for the info. I gues I'll relook at film scanners and may a new
pick...

Al

SHMIDY

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

Try ordering it by phone with afew different companies till you find one
that has it in stock
I tried www.froogle.com to find one, also be careful some of the dealers out
there are switch and bait places