Snicklebeast Avatar

Apparently have the Snicklebeast attached for 61+ days and look at it.

daramark

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, daramark wrote:
> Apparently have the Snicklebeast attached for 61+ days and look at it.

Yep. Looked at my own at 60 days and 20-some-odd hours, no avatar.
Looked at it at 61 days & 2 hours, avatar.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Joseph William Dixon [aa343@chebucto.ns.ca] said
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, daramark wrote:
> > Apparently have the Snicklebeast attached for 61+ days and look at it.
>
> Yep. Looked at my own at 60 days and 20-some-odd hours, no avatar.
> Looked at it at 61 days & 2 hours, avatar.

That's not too bad then. I don't really like the snicklebeast so I only
have to put up with it for a couple of months.

I had to change my language to be able to attach it to my only pet
without a petpet and the language conversion of the name "snicklebeast"
stayed even after I changed the language back to English - so I am
actually wondering if I am going to get the avi at all - but it will
serve me right if I don't I suppose.