New USB disk drive

My system currently has 2 USB hard disk drives, and I just connected a
third. There are IDE drives too of course.

My new drive is recognized, and shows up in Device Manager under Drives, but
doesn't show up in Disk Manager. It is a brand new drive, so it needs to be
partitioned and formated, but if it doesn't show up in Disk Management, how
can I do it? Is there a way to get it to show up here?

More about disk drive

    Go to: Start/My Computer
    does it show up there? If it does, rightclick it and you'll have choice to
    format.

    "SteveL" wrote:

    > My system currently has 2 USB hard disk drives, and I just connected a
    > third. There are IDE drives too of course.
    >
    > My new drive is recognized, and shows up in Device Manager under Drives, but
    > doesn't show up in Disk Manager. It is a brand new drive, so it needs to be
    > partitioned and formated, but if it doesn't show up in Disk Management, how
    > can I do it? Is there a way to get it to show up here?

    > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

USB Disk Drive Windows XP