Illusen #35 - Who is online!!

Its 9am NST. Going for 35. If I cant find it, I will post it here, I would
appreciate any/all help I can get, and I will trade fairly (although I may
have to give you more after the fact if I am panicking, or cant find an
item in my SDB cuz Im freakin out LOL you can believe I am no scammer!!!)

OH NO!
Air Faerie Usuki Doll

"Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Its 9am NST. Going for 35. If I cant find it, I will post it here, I
would
> appreciate any/all help I can get, and I will trade fairly (although I may
> have to give you more after the fact if I am panicking, or cant find an
> item in my SDB cuz Im freakin out LOL you can believe I am no scammer!!!)

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> Air Faerie Usuki Doll

Oh dear and back to the beginning again you go.... :-(

Which is why after half a dozen attempts at these quests personally I
gave up.

yup, it was fun while it lasted...

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> > Air Faerie Usuki Doll
> >

> Oh dear and back to the beginning again you go.... :-(
>
> Which is why after half a dozen attempts at these quests personally I
> gave up.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:09:50 GMT, "Bodcat1"
<bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote:

>Its 9am NST. Going for 35. If I cant find it, I will post it here, I would
>appreciate any/all help I can get, and I will trade fairly (although I may
>have to give you more after the fact if I am panicking, or cant find an
>item in my SDB cuz Im freakin out LOL you can believe I am no scammer!!!)

Sorry about hearing you couldn't get it. One thing I'm wondering now -
so many things on Neopets are time dependant. Maybe there's certain
times when you're more likely to get a rarer/unbuyable item for a
quest.