SDB

I am down to 781 Items (not counting what is waiting to be sold in my
inventory and store) in my boxes! And I am not quite done paring down yet.
I really don't like doing this, but it's pointless to keep sooo much useles
stuff. I guess.

daramark
7 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    781.. DIFFERENT items... what about the stuff you have more than one of ;)

    "Bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > 781.. DIFFERENT items... what about the stuff you have more than one of ;)

    Thanx, pop my bubble of accomplishment why don't you. *sticks tongue out
    childishly*

    daramark

    > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> I am down to 781 Items (not counting what is waiting to be sold in my
    >> inventory and store) in my boxes! And I am not quite done paring down
    > yet.
    >> I really don't like doing this, but it's pointless to keep sooo much
    > useles
    >> stuff. I guess.
    >>

    >> daramark

    >I am down to 781 Items (not counting what is waiting to be sold in my
    >inventory and store) in my boxes! And I am not quite done paring down
    >yet.
    >I really don't like doing this, but it's pointless to keep sooo much
    >useles
    stuff. I guess.

    That's funny, I'm on my way up (or down into the hole of no return,
    whatever)- I'm up to 608 items... just a few more </end sarcasm> for the
    avatar, then I can start cleaning out too! Yeah, feel the excitement.

    -Lois

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I am down to 781 Items (not counting what is waiting to be sold in my
    >inventory and store) in my boxes! And I am not quite done paring down yet.
    >I really don't like doing this, but it's pointless to keep sooo much useles
    >stuff. I guess.
    >

    > daramark

    I'm currently doing this too... down to 450 items! I'm keeping track of the
    neopoints ive made from everything ive sold... most of the items are not
    worth that much but theres a few gems in there!

    Kathryn

    "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >I am down to 781 Items (not counting what is waiting to be sold in my
    >>inventory and store) in my boxes! And I am not quite done paring down
    >>yet.
    >>I really don't like doing this, but it's pointless to keep sooo much
    >>useles
    > stuff. I guess.
    >
    > That's funny, I'm on my way up (or down into the hole of no return,
    > whatever)- I'm up to 608 items... just a few more </end sarcasm> for the
    > avatar, then I can start cleaning out too! Yeah, feel the excitement.

    I got the PackRat Avatar a long while ago. I did at the time sell a whole
    bunch of stuff off, and I put my Collectors Cards into the Deck and got down
    into the 600 items range; then I just sort of stuffed everything into my
    SDB. And before I knew it I had more than 1200 items again.

    I would probably never sell things off if I could search the SDB by Type
    (Spooky Food, Faerie Food, Food, etc).

    And BTW, has anyone else noticed that we can't search by colour anymore? I
    remember searching for 'red' and getting a listing of all things with 'red'
    in there titles. But from one week to the next I can not do that anymore.
    Irritating.

    daramark

    I just did a search on my SDB for 'red' and came up with 6 different items.

    I also did 'yellow' and got a bunch. Must have been a glitch.

    "Megan & Dave" <danhorn3@cogeco.ca.remove> wrote in message
    > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> > stuff. I guess.
    >> >
    >> > That's funny, I'm on my way up (or down into the hole of no return,
    >> > whatever)- I'm up to 608 items... just a few more </end sarcasm> for
    > the
    >> > avatar, then I can start cleaning out too! Yeah, feel the excitement.
    >> >

    >> I got the PackRat Avatar a long while ago. I did at the time sell a
    >> whole
    >> bunch of stuff off, and I put my Collectors Cards into the Deck and got
    > down
    >> into the 600 items range; then I just sort of stuffed everything into my
    >> SDB. And before I knew it I had more than 1200 items again.
    >>
    >> I would probably never sell things off if I could search the SDB by Type
    >> (Spooky Food, Faerie Food, Food, etc).
    >>
    >> And BTW, has anyone else noticed that we can't search by colour anymore?
    >> remember searching for 'red' and getting a listing of all things with
    > 'red'
    >> in there titles. But from one week to the next I can not do that
    >> anymore.
    >> Irritating.
    >I just did a search on my SDB for 'red' and came up with 6 different items.
    >
    > I also did 'yellow' and got a bunch. Must have been a glitch.

    I probably used it too much. Broke it.

    daramark

Games Video Games