Using Linksys WRT54G to connect to another wifi router

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I have a Linksys WRT54G. Is there any way that I can connect it (via
ethernet) to a desktop computer and use it to connect to a wireless network
on the other side of my house? It's not a repeater exactly, more like a
wireless bridge, right?

Thanks for your help :-)

--Mitchua
1 answer Last reply
More about using linksys wrt54g connect wifi router
  1. hey...

    I'm in the same sitaution only got a wifi router and no wireless in the pc's however it's work fine with internet sharing and stuff.. i just need a program to search for wireless devices.. since i've got wga54g connected to tha xbox..

Configuration Wireless Connection Linksys Wireless Networking