When I go to Start >Word, Word flashes for a split second and does not
display.
Then I see a Error Report Window. I do all the clicking and it keeps
repeating: sending error report, recovering files, want to start Word in Safe
Mode(?)
--
Sammie G

Are you saying this only happens in Safe Mode or are you asking if you
should try opening Word in Safe Mode?

Have you tried repairing Word or Office, have you tried removing and
reinstalling Word or Office?

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Sam Gomer" <SamGomer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I go to Start >Word, Word flashes for a split second and does not
> display.
> Then I see a Error Report Window. I do all the clicking and it keeps
> repeating: sending error report, recovering files, want to start Word in
> Safe
> Mode(?)
> --
> Sammie G