Why doesn't Date/Time show when I mouse it?

Why doesn't Date/Time show when I mouse it?

Otherwise it seems to behave normally.

I'm using XP SP2

Thanks,

Peter.
4 answers Last reply
More about doesn date time show mouse

    Just read your post, so I put my mouse pointer on the date and got nothing.
    Went to the desktop and clicked it once to change focus and still nothing,
    dub clicked the date and it came up as expected and worked ever after with
    mouse over....?

    "Peter Chatterton" <peterchatterton@bellnet.ca> wrote in message
    > Why doesn't Date/Time show when I mouse it?
    >
    > Otherwise it seems to behave normally.
    >
    > I'm using XP SP2
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Peter.

    Hi Peter

    Do the other icons in the Notification Area work as they should when you put
    your mouse over them?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Peter Chatterton" <peterchatterton@bellnet.ca> wrote in message
    > Why doesn't Date/Time show when I mouse it?
    >
    > Otherwise it seems to behave normally.
    >
    > I'm using XP SP2
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Peter.

    Yes.

    > Hi Peter
    >
    > Do the other icons in the Notification Area work as they should when you
    > put your mouse over them?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Peter Chatterton" <peterchatterton@bellnet.ca> wrote in message
    >> Why doesn't Date/Time show when I mouse it?
    >>
    >> Otherwise it seems to behave normally.
    >>
    >> I'm using XP SP2
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Peter.

    The messages for the far right part of the notification area,
    with the Time and 4 icons, appear behind it and can only
    partly be seen (the Time's not-at-all).

    All the other pop-ups are completely visible,
    on top of the NA.

    Thanks,
    Peter.

    Please note my new e-mail address:
    peter@chatterton.name

    > Hi Peter
    >
    > Do the other icons in the Notification Area work as they should when you
    > put your mouse over them?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Peter Chatterton" <peterchatterton@bellnet.ca> wrote in message
    >> Why doesn't Date/Time show when I mouse it?
    >>
    >> Otherwise it seems to behave normally.
    >>
    >> I'm using XP SP2
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Peter.