coverage in Los Angeles area?

Last response: in Network Providers
November 20, 2004 11:02:55 PM

how is the reception with cingular in LA area?
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 8:01:23 AM

Lakers wrote:
> how is the reception with cingular in LA area?

My v400 worked well while I was in lala land recently.
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 2:01:24 PM

In article <3wUnd.369$2u5.220@newsfe08.lga.highwinds-media.com>,
"Lakers" <imageplayer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> how is the reception with cingular in LA area?

Depends where you are.
November 22, 2004 5:49:55 AM

I live in Los Angeles and have found the coverage to be good to
excellent... at least as good as any other carrier, and I've used them
all.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:02:55 -0800, "Lakers" <imageplayer@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>how is the reception with cingular in LA area?

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 12:14:52 PM

In article <5tk2q053htbqhmrlkfnlgcb6mm8331jvjh@4ax.com>,
RexYBlue <rexybluezz@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I live in Los Angeles and have found the coverage to be good to
> excellent... at least as good as any other carrier, and I've used them
> all.
>
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:02:55 -0800, "Lakers" <imageplayer@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >how is the reception with cingular in LA area?

Good as, or you mean as bad as. With the topography, you have many dead
zones woth all carriers.
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 11:48:38 PM

Good as it can get!
Make it better, buy us a cell tower, dontate to SBC.com

!