hide icons always

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I clicked on the "hide always" button for Creative Diagnostics Agent and
Local Area Connection-- a metwork cable is unplugged. But both of these
icons persist. Any way to do this?

they fixed the Local Area Connection-- a metwork cable is unplugged
icon always showing problem in service pack 2.

Kenny S wrote:
> they fixed the Local Area Connection-- a metwork cable is unplugged
> icon always showing problem in service pack 2.
>

> "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message
>
>>I clicked on the "hide always" button for Creative Diagnostics Agent and
>>Local Area Connection-- a metwork cable is unplugged. But both of these
>>icons persist. Any way to do this?

I have "always hide" selected and I have SP2--and yet this icon remains.
It is hidden until I click on the blue circle with the left arrow.
Perhaps that's what "always hide" means. I thought it would be removed
from the taskbar entirely.

TRENDING THREADS