Your question

OMG!

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • GPUs
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
October 18, 2006 1:05:34 PM

OMG this is so awesome i found some one that is running the same GPU as me, as of right now my computer is CRAPHOLA but i am in the process of building a new one right now, and I am still up in the air about the GPU to get but I am thinking about the new "Radeon X1950 PRO crossfire" card. the olny problem is it is more expensive then i thought it would be and it is not in any of the stores i have an account on.

More about : omg

October 18, 2006 1:32:58 PM

Quote:
OMG this is so awesome i found some one that is running the same GPU as me, as of right now my computer is CRAPHOLA but i am in the process of building a new one right now, and I am still up in the air about the GPU to get but I am thinking about the new "Radeon X1950 PRO crossfire" card. the olny problem is it is more expensive then i thought it would be and it is not in any of the stores i have an account on.

Todays news: OMG! what a great discovery by Dom1105.
October 18, 2006 2:02:43 PM

OMG longest run-on sentence ever OMG.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 18, 2006 2:39:55 PM

And the point of this was...

Hell, he didn't even tell us what crappy card he's currently running nor did he ask a question.
October 18, 2006 2:45:02 PM

nice thread :lol: 

what was your point?

do you need any help?!?

do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!?!?
October 18, 2006 2:47:42 PM

This computer confuses me highly...

Damn, that sentence was so hard to read I'm forgetting what grammar is...
October 18, 2006 3:20:16 PM

Quote:

dude you r in a serious trouble sorry but i cant help u. OMG!