Dom1105

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
OMG this is so awesome i found some one that is running the same GPU as me, as of right now my computer is CRAPHOLA but i am in the process of building a new one right now, and I am still up in the air about the GPU to get but I am thinking about the new "Radeon X1950 PRO crossfire" card. the olny problem is it is more expensive then i thought it would be and it is not in any of the stores i have an account on.

the_pulp

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
OMG this is so awesome i found some one that is running the same GPU as me, as of right now my computer is CRAPHOLA but i am in the process of building a new one right now, and I am still up in the air about the GPU to get but I am thinking about the new "Radeon X1950 PRO crossfire" card. the olny problem is it is more expensive then i thought it would be and it is not in any of the stores i have an account on.

Todays news: OMG! what a great discovery by Dom1105.

l1zard

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2006

dude you r in a serious trouble sorry but i cant help u. OMG!