OMG!

OMG this is so awesome i found some one that is running the same GPU as me, as of right now my computer is CRAPHOLA but i am in the process of building a new one right now, and I am still up in the air about the GPU to get but I am thinking about the new "Radeon X1950 PRO crossfire" card. the olny problem is it is more expensive then i thought it would be and it is not in any of the stores i have an account on.
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Quote:
    OMG this is so awesome i found some one that is running the same GPU as me, as of right now my computer is CRAPHOLA but i am in the process of building a new one right now, and I am still up in the air about the GPU to get but I am thinking about the new "Radeon X1950 PRO crossfire" card. the olny problem is it is more expensive then i thought it would be and it is not in any of the stores i have an account on.

Todays news: OMG! what a great discovery by Dom1105.
  2. OMG longest run-on sentence ever OMG.
  3. And the point of this was...

Hell, he didn't even tell us what crappy card he's currently running nor did he ask a question.
  4. nice thread :lol:

what was your point?

do you need any help?!?

do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!?!?
  5. This computer confuses me highly...

Damn, that sentence was so hard to read I'm forgetting what grammar is...
  6. Quote:

dude you r in a serious trouble sorry but i cant help u. OMG!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Graphics