Where did they all go?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 14, 2005 9:27:16 PM

There isn't a single codestone up for auction.

More about : question

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:27:17 PM

I just put one up for auction, and found two when i searched the auctions

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There isn't a single codestone up for auction.
February 14, 2005 11:29:31 PM

Les wrote:
> There isn't a single codestone up for auction.

They seem to be at their normal prices on the SW tho...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

I have a couple.
I had to jump on my daughters last trade. She thought it would be funny to
offer her Har codestone plus 1000NP for someone else's Har codestone. I am
so glad the person didnt check it before I cancelled it! It was cute, but
not very smart ;)

"~*Connie*~" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> I just put one up for auction, and found two when i searched the auctions
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > There isn't a single codestone up for auction.

February 15, 2005 12:48:11 AM

~*Connie*~ [no@spam.com] said
> I just put one up for auction, and found two when i searched the auctions

They seem to be all back now. :-)

But it was just weird - searching for a main codestone and being told
that none were found, and then checking all the others and being told it
couldn't find any of those either.
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 12:48:12 AM

I was having troubles putting my scratch cards up for auction almost all day
yesterday, and most of today. Perhaps that was the problem. They all
expired during the auction outage, and now they are available again because
it's been fixed.

!