Where did they all go?

There isn't a single codestone up for auction.
5 answers Last reply
More about where

    I just put one up for auction, and found two when i searched the auctions

    Les wrote:
    > There isn't a single codestone up for auction.

    They seem to be at their normal prices on the SW tho...

    --
    Christine in Vantaa, Finland
    christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    I have a couple.
    I had to jump on my daughters last trade. She thought it would be funny to
    offer her Har codestone plus 1000NP for someone else's Har codestone. I am
    so glad the person didnt check it before I cancelled it! It was cute, but
    not very smart ;)

    ~*Connie*~ [no@spam.com] said
    > I just put one up for auction, and found two when i searched the auctions

    They seem to be all back now. :-)

    But it was just weird - searching for a main codestone and being told
    that none were found, and then checking all the others and being told it
    couldn't find any of those either.

    I was having troubles putting my scratch cards up for auction almost all day
    yesterday, and most of today. Perhaps that was the problem. They all
    expired during the auction outage, and now they are available again because
    it's been fixed.

    > ~*Connie*~ [no@spam.com] said
    > > I just put one up for auction, and found two when i searched the
    auctions

    > They seem to be all back now. :-)
    >
    > But it was just weird - searching for a main codestone and being told
    > that none were found, and then checking all the others and being told it
    > couldn't find any of those either.

Games Video Games Product